First  |  Prev |  Next  |  Last
Pages: 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37
Flash Video CD
What do I have to do to get a Flash Video file burned to a CD to run automatically? I use Nero 9. ... 7 Mar 2010 00:58
GoDaddy?
Thumbs up? Very cheap... Why do they give you ASP for only $6/month when Crazy Domains is charging $45? ... 6 Mar 2010 22:49
Taking down a youtube video for massive copyright breaches
How do you take down a video for copyright breach? I have found a music video with heaps of my photos in it. These were tiny thumbnails someone has blown up and made into a slideshow. I have reported it to youtube. Anything else I can do? ... 6 Mar 2010 20:39
Negative vuescan help?
Trying to scan negatives on Vuescan. When I load Vuescan with the scanner/printer switched on - I only get Colour Picture, etc options on Media. (not the Image>Negative option that I'm after) But it finds the scanner/printer! After a play I found that when I reload Vuescan with the scanner/printer switched of... 7 Mar 2010 07:24
My PC thinks it's French
I'm in Perth, my location, regional options, time zone etc are all set to Perth Western Australia, but when I'm in Outlook Express the spell checker thinks its French, the options language dropdown is French and its the only language in there, and today when I went to the MotoGP site it came up in French! I pu... 8 Mar 2010 22:01
Indian identity thieves working out of QLD
John Tserkezis wrote: On 6/03/2010 4:50 PM, Clocky wrote: Place yourself on the do not call register. I went from daily calls to none just by registering. The do not call register was a complete waste of time and money. Exceptions consist of: Charities, Religious, Educational, Governmen... 6 Mar 2010 16:16
Server setup
Is there an easy way to setup a home server? I want to make some web pages to place on a host server eventually. But for now want to have a testing server which I can use for PHP and SQL site. Using a spare PC which has a P4 2.4 and 1Gb RAM 300GB hdd - will this be sufficient? What operating system sho... 5 Mar 2010 01:48
Joke of the week:
Microsoft CEO sounds alarm over Google's 'unfair advantage' March 3, 2010 . Microsoft CEO Steve Ballmer. Photo: AFP Microsoft CEO Steve Ballmer intends to keep the regulatory heat on Google as his company strives to lessen its rival's dominance of internet search. In an appearance at a search engine ... 4 Mar 2010 19:09
You have ADSL2? Are you SURE!?!?
Got ADSL2. First thing I did was a download speed test. I get 330kbps which is below what I would get on a working 1500 connect speed download rate. So I contact my ISP. Lots of days later it is reported to me that my exchange is full and Telstra have capped it. Why do they do that I ask. They do it because if ... 4 Mar 2010 07:48
Ruddles Puddles
What an awesome person he is/was.!? And always will be! Thanks for ..... ... 5 Mar 2010 11:38