From: notes-o on
How do you take down a video for copyright breach? I have found a music
video with heaps of my photos in it. These were tiny thumbnails someone has
blown up and made into a slideshow. I have reported it to youtube. Anything
else I can do?

From: Rod Speed on
notes-o wrote

> How do you take down a video for copyright breach? I have found a music video with heaps of my photos in it. These
> were tiny thumbnails someone has blown up and made into a slideshow. I have reported it to youtube. Anything else I
> can do?

You can notify the individual that put it on youtube if you can work out who that is.

Pages: 1
Prev: Negative vuescan help?
Next: GoDaddy?