First  |  Prev |
Pages: 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45
USB Bug Code Blue Screen
First of all, Merry Christmas to all. In the last week or two I've been getting periodic blue screens showing a USB Bug Code error, sometimes when the PC isn't being used at all other than downloading some bittorent stuff. The only USB device I have connected permanently is a mouse. Is this likely to be a fa... 24 Dec 2006 22:52
Wireless USB Adaptor Problem.
Hi , My daughter purchased a D Link wireless router DI-624 and a matching USB receiver DWL-G132 and asked me to install it. The router installed and worked OK however the USB adaptor causes to remote computer to freeze when it is plugged in , it gets to the XP logo with the blue bars running across and stops... 20 Dec 2006 23:51
Suitable Motherboard?
I have a Pentium D 945 CPU Dual Core 3.4GHz (BX80553945), that I want to build a PC around. I am thinking of using the GigaByte GA-81945GZME-RH motherboard. Can anyone confirm this would be suiable or have another recommendation? TIA David ... 12 Dec 2006 16:11
How to save a utube video
I saw an old fav in Babooska and would like to save it. Any ideas ? ... 1 Dec 2006 06:01
#$%#@## True Image
I have always had a problem with TI in the clone mode. The clone always seems to run OK but the cloned HD will not boot. So yesterday I tried it again. All the C: files transferred. The boot.ini looks OK but when I try to boot from the cloned HD I get the message "Error loading operating system" The new ... 7 Nov 2006 18:33
Need help to ID Motherboard
Only markings on the board : 845GV-M2 REV 1.2 15-H85-011202 and that it was made in China Socket 478 3 x PCI no AGP 2 x DIM Intel Chipset Yes I have tried Google and can not get an exact match anywhere! ... 27 Oct 2006 10:16
Vibe EN306TV media player
i just bought a Vibe EN306TV media player. this item also has other manufacturer names instead of vibe such as odsonic. anyone else have one of these and know of any firmware upgrades and where to get it? or anyone know how to write your own firmware for it? ... 7 Nov 2006 01:05
Program to modify file Date and Time in Windows?
G'day mates, From time to time I need to "touch" a group of data files and their derivatives so they all end up with the same time stamp. To date, I've been using the 15-year old FD.EXE from my old version of Norton's Utilities. It works, but it can be a pain to use in deep directory structures because you... 21 Sep 2006 04:36
Canon printer waste ink message
Hi, I've got a Canon iP1000 printer that is 15 months old and is showing the message that the waste ink absorber is full and to contact the service department. I've cleaned the absorber pad and now need to reset the message. There's lots of advice on "the net" about pressing power and resume buttons but that o... 12 Aug 2006 12:59
Bigpond Movie Downloads
I have had a look at this new offering from Bigpond but have not yet tried it. Are films compressed and what is the average size of the download? BP say that the film will probably be deleted after 7 days from my computer. How do they do that? I don't know how people currently illegally download films, bu... 26 Feb 2006 22:43