From: will_s on
I saw an old fav in Babooska and would like to save it. Any ideas ?
From: Don McKenzie on
will_s wrote:

> I saw an old fav in Babooska and would like to save it. Any ideas ?

simple:
xutube.com

Find downlodvideo.com

Don...

--
Don McKenzie
E-Mail Contact Page: http://www.dontronics.com/e-mail.html

Crystal clear, super bright OLED LCD (128x128) for your microcontroller.
Simple serial RX/TX interface. Many memory sizes.
http://www.dontronics-shop.com/product.php?productid=16460

From: David Fairbrother on
will_s wrote:
> I saw an old fav in Babooska and would like to save it. Any ideas ?

google it, there are several i've used in the past. one of my fav's was
iTube because it was far easier to use than the others (no messing
around with screwed up filetypes). i'm getting too much lag to grab a
URL right now.
From: will_s on

"Don McKenzie" <look(a)mysig.com> wrote in message
> will_s wrote:
>
>> I saw an old fav in Babooska and would like to save it. Any ideas ?
>
> simple:
> xutube.com
>
> Find downlodvideo.com
>
> Don...
>

> --
> Don McKenzie
> E-Mail Contact Page: http://www.dontronics.com/e-mail.html
>
> Crystal clear, super bright OLED LCD (128x128) for your microcontroller.
> Simple serial RX/TX interface. Many memory sizes.
> http://www.dontronics-shop.com/product.php?productid=16460

well hope it works on Vista

thanks Don & David

From: Jack on
Copy Youtube movie URL into Keepvid http://keepvid.com/ and download to
hard drive...(on same page is button to download flv player).... after
dowload movie of choice, change file name extension to flv and open with flv
player....works a treat.
Jack

"David Fairbrother" <dfairbrother-NOSPAM(a)bigpond.com> wrote in message
> will_s wrote:
>> I saw an old fav in Babooska and would like to save it. Any ideas ?
>
> google it, there are several i've used in the past. one of my fav's was
> iTube because it was far easier to use than the others (no messing around
> with screwed up filetypes). i'm getting too much lag to grab a URL right
> now.

 |  Next  |  Last
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8
Prev: #$%#@## True Image