From: fearsomeforehand on

drew wrote:
> RuPEDski wrote:
> > See above. I don't require any personal information from you. I suggest we
> > meet in a neutral location, somewhere in between our places of residence.
> > This way it can be clear that we are meeting of our own individual free will
> > and based on our motivation. We can simply meet and settle the matter with
> > physical violence.
>
> This isn't very smart. If something ever happens to Pedro just by bad
> luck or being in the wrong place, guess who will be knocking on your
> door.
>
> Who the hell would want to scrap with a fanatic like you? With your
> level of agitation on a mere newsgroup, you sound like the kind of guy
> who would bring a weapon just in case and then get all excited and use
> it.

Is it just me or is Rupedski very, very creepy?

From: arnab.z@gmail on

drew wrote:

> > > OK, sounds good. What do you mean, by "you know where to reach me"? How
> > > would you like to proceed?
> >
> > OK, sounds good. What do you mean, by "you know where to reach me"? How
> > would you like to proceed?
>
> I think there is a disorder called echolalia but I think it applies to
> repeated phrases spoken, not written.

Echographia, then?

AFAIK, I just coined it. Thank you. :-)

From: Vari L. Cinicke on
fearsomeforehand wrote:
> drew wrote:
>> RuPEDski wrote:
>>> See above. I don't require any personal information from you. I suggest we
>>> meet in a neutral location, somewhere in between our places of residence.
>>> This way it can be clear that we are meeting of our own individual free will
>>> and based on our motivation. We can simply meet and settle the matter with
>>> physical violence.
>> This isn't very smart. If something ever happens to Pedro just by bad
>> luck or being in the wrong place, guess who will be knocking on your
>> door.
>>
>> Who the hell would want to scrap with a fanatic like you? With your
>> level of agitation on a mere newsgroup, you sound like the kind of guy
>> who would bring a weapon just in case and then get all excited and use
>> it.
>
> Is it just me or is Rupedski very, very creepy?

Either he has gone crazy or we are seeing the real Pedski at last.

The internet wannabe-bully probably fits the movie stereotypes. There is
a comforting thought! ;-)

--
Cheers,

vc
From: arnab.z@gmail on

arnab.z(a)gmail wrote:
> drew wrote:

> > > OK, sounds good. What do you mean, by "you know where to reach me"? How
> > > would you like to proceed?
> >
> > I think there is a disorder called echolalia but I think it applies to
> > repeated phrases spoken, not written.
> >

> Echographia, then?
>
> AFAIK, I just coined it. Thank you. :-)

Grr... they already have it, with a different meaning:

echographia
Type: Term

Pronunciation: ek'o-graf'e-a

Definitions:
1. A form of agraphia in which one cannot write spontaneously but can
write from dictation or copy.

From: Vari L. Cinicke on
arnab.z(a)gmail wrote:
> drew wrote:

>>> OK, sounds good. What do you mean, by "you know where to reach me"? How
>>> would you like to proceed?
>> I think there is a disorder called echolalia but I think it applies to
>> repeated phrases spoken, not written.
>>

> Echographia, then?
>
> AFAIK, I just coined it. Thank you. :-)

Fits Rupeds so perfectly:

echographia -- a type of dysgraphia in which the patient can copy
writing, but cannot write to express ideas. Called also pseudoagraphia.

--
Cheers,

vc
First  |  Prev  |  Next  |  Last