From: pedrodias on

Whisper wrote:
> pedrodias(a)snip.net wrote:
> > Whisper wrote:

> >>Next time you watch the clip on youtube put your hand on the screen &
> >>stick your head under the photocopier - make sure your eyes are trained
> >>on the clip the whole time as the feed has to go to your brain through
> >>your eyes. When scanning is complete you should have a video file on
> >>your computer to play back at leisure.
> >
> > Okey-dokey there, Champ.
> >
> > Guess either your sense of humor or your technical expertise is Tier
> > One too, heh?
>
> Hey some guy got back to me & said it worked for him.....

....and Tier One fans.

You're just the complete package, Sport.

From: BB on
try this - http://rapidshare.com/files/4750216/Tubedownloader10.rar

From: pedrodias on

RuPEDski wrote:
> "arnab.z(a)gmail" <arnab.zaheen(a)gmail.com> wrote in message
> >
> > Once again: Tool.
>
> Typical Fri. night for Arnab:
>
> Arnab: tool!
> Arnab's cousin's Eugene: I know you are but what am I?
> Arnab: tool!
> Arnab's cousin's Eugene: I know you are but what am I?
> (repeat from 7-10pm, then bedtime)

So tell me Pedo-me-boyo: in what way have *your* contributions added
value to this thread?

'Cause I see nuthin'.

Mind you, I see nothing in mine either, but hey!, at least I'm not
throwing stones from *my* glass house.

We have a saying in Portuguese: "Entradas de leao, saidas de sendeiro."
Look it up.

From: RuPEDski on

<pedrodias(a)snip.net> wrote in message

> RuPEDski wrote:
>> "arnab.z(a)gmail" <arnab.zaheen(a)gmail.com> wrote in message
>> >
>> > Once again: Tool.
>>
>> Typical Fri. night for Arnab:
>>
>> Arnab: tool!
>> Arnab's cousin's Eugene: I know you are but what am I?
>> Arnab: tool!
>> Arnab's cousin's Eugene: I know you are but what am I?
>> (repeat from 7-10pm, then bedtime)
>
> So tell me Pedo-me-boyo: in what way have *your* contributions added
> value to this thread?
>
> 'Cause I see nuthin'.
>
> Mind you, I see nothing in mine either, but hey!, at least I'm not
> throwing stones from *my* glass house.

Indeed, there is nothing in yours and what you are missing is that my OP was
simply to comment on your true motivation. That is all, nothing more and
nothing less.

Some good things have come of it though! I might get to fight! However, I'm
doubtful.

From: RuPEDski on

Thinking about it Pedro, there is no way Arnab has the courage nor do I
think he lives in North America. YOU on the other hand, do not live
particularly far, AND you have spewed numerous profane insults and said that
you dont' "sugar coat" the fact that you have a great deal of rage and
resentment toward me. Would you care to fight? In all seriousness, it could
be quite an interesting experiment and release. I suggest it would be more
productive and more honorable than simply posting your repeated childish
insults. It's kind of exciting don't you think?

First  |  Prev  |  Next  |  Last
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8
Prev: #$%#@## True Image
Next: Suitable Motherboard?