From: pedrodias on

RuPEDski wrote:
> "RuPEDski" <datacipher(a)hotmail.com> wrote in message
> >
> > "RuPEDski" <datacipher(a)hotmail.com> wrote in message
> >>
> >> "RuPEDski" <datacipher(a)hotmail.com> wrote in message

> >> OK, sounds good. What do you mean, by "you know where to reach me"? How
> >> would you like to proceed?
> >
> > OK, sounds good. What do you mean, by "you know where to reach me"? How
> > would you like to proceed?
>
> OK, sounds good. What do you mean, by "you know where to reach me"? How
> would you like to proceed?

This is funny. I hadn't even checked this thread in days, figured you
had the intelligence for *this* last, tiny tiny step. Looks like I
managed to overestimate you, impossible as that may seem.

To put it in ways that even you might understand (I pray - hard to know
anymore): you know my name, you know where I live and work, you have my
actual e-mail in the header of every one of my posts (and you do seem
to read a lot of them, which is flattering, if a little creepy), my
address and phone number are listed - no way am I actually going to
post them: there are limits.

Think you can take it from here, Champ? Let me know if you need any
more help.

From: RuPEDski on

> RuPEDski wrote:
>> "RuPEDski" <datacipher(a)hotmail.com> wrote in message
>> >
>> > "RuPEDski" <datacipher(a)hotmail.com> wrote in message

>> > OK, sounds good. What do you mean, by "you know where to reach me"? How
>> > would you like to proceed?
>>
>> OK, sounds good. What do you mean, by "you know where to reach me"? How
>> would you like to proceed?
>
> This is funny. I hadn't even checked this thread in days, figured you
> had the intelligence for *this* last, tiny tiny step. Looks like I
> managed to overestimate you, impossible as that may seem.

Um. No. I wanted to do this in a mutual way as I suggested above. You did
seem to imply you simply want me to show up at your house, I don't think
that's a good idea and I'm not sure why you want that.

> To put it in ways that even you might understand (I pray - hard to know
> anymore): you know my name, you know where I live and work, you have my
> actual e-mail in the header of every one of my posts (and you do seem
> to read a lot of them, which is flattering, if a little creepy), my
> address and phone number are listed - no way am I actually going to
> post them: there are limits.

You've got to be kidding! I avoid your posts and I don't know where you live
or work except that it's on the east coast and you do a menial job. That
came up in direct conversation. In any case, I really don't care about any
of these details, I don't think that the best action would be to come to
your workplace or home. I am not sure why you would want this unless you are
planning something underhanded. I think it best we meet in a neutral
location.

> Think you can take it from here, Champ? Let me know if you need any
> more help.

See above. I don't require any personal information from you. I suggest we
meet in a neutral location, somewhere in between our places of residence.
This way it can be clear that we are meeting of our own individual free will
and based on our motivation. We can simply meet and settle the matter with
physical violence.

From: drew on

RuPEDski wrote:
> See above. I don't require any personal information from you. I suggest we
> meet in a neutral location, somewhere in between our places of residence.
> This way it can be clear that we are meeting of our own individual free will
> and based on our motivation. We can simply meet and settle the matter with
> physical violence.

This isn't very smart. If something ever happens to Pedro just by bad
luck or being in the wrong place, guess who will be knocking on your
door.

Who the hell would want to scrap with a fanatic like you? With your
level of agitation on a mere newsgroup, you sound like the kind of guy
who would bring a weapon just in case and then get all excited and use
it.

From: pedrodias on

RuPEDski wrote:
> <pedrodias(a)snip.net> wrote in message
> >
> > RuPEDski wrote:
> >> "RuPEDski" <datacipher(a)hotmail.com> wrote in message

> >> OK, sounds good. What do you mean, by "you know where to reach me"? How
> >> would you like to proceed?
> >
> > This is funny. I hadn't even checked this thread in days, figured you
> > had the intelligence for *this* last, tiny tiny step. Looks like I
> > managed to overestimate you, impossible as that may seem.
>
> Um. No. I wanted to do this in a mutual way as I suggested above. You did
> seem to imply you simply want me to show up at your house, I don't think
> that's a good idea and I'm not sure why you want that.

*Contact* information, dimwit!

I feel stupid enough doing this in public. Heck, I *am* damn stupid to
even engage you in the first place. Character flaw.

> > To put it in ways that even you might understand (I pray - hard to know
> > anymore): you know my name, you know where I live and work, you have my
> > actual e-mail in the header of every one of my posts (and you do seem
> > to read a lot of them, which is flattering, if a little creepy), my
> > address and phone number are listed - no way am I actually going to
> > post them: there are limits.
>
> You've got to be kidding! I avoid your posts and I don't know where you live
> or work except that it's on the east coast and you do a menial job. That
> came up in direct conversation.

Funny, I don't post much, and you respond to a disproportionate
fraction of them.

And wrong on the rest. I did include all the information on that
exchange.

Look, *I* have no info at *all* on you, and I'm *done* looking like an
idiot in public. If you want to be stupid, I'm willing, but it will
have to be in private.

Not doing this on Usenet. Up to you, next.

From: Vari L. Cinicke on
pedrodias(a)snip.net wrote:

> I feel stupid enough doing this in public. Heck, I *am* damn stupid to
> even engage you in the first place. Character flaw.

I would have to agree with you on that character flaw thing. I am sure
there are pumpkin seeds out there smarter than The Pedmeister.

The aggression that Peds has been throwing on top of the idiocy that he
has always displayed in plenty is a stinky combo, IMHO.

Pure killfile fodder.

--
Cheers,

vc