From: Whisper on
will_s wrote:
> I saw an old fav in Babooska and would like to save it. Any ideas ?

Next time you watch the clip on youtube put your hand on the screen &
stick your head under the photocopier - make sure your eyes are trained
on the clip the whole time as the feed has to go to your brain through
your eyes. When scanning is complete you should have a video file on
your computer to play back at leisure.

From: Rodjk #613 on

Whisper wrote:
> will_s wrote:
> > I saw an old fav in Babooska and would like to save it. Any ideas ?
>

> Next time you watch the clip on youtube put your hand on the screen &
> stick your head under the photocopier - make sure your eyes are trained
> on the clip the whole time as the feed has to go to your brain through
> your eyes. When scanning is complete you should have a video file on
> your computer to play back at leisure.

LOL

Actually, there are easier ways.
Using Firefox and an extension called Greasemonkey.
The files are saved with no extension. You rename the file with a .flv
extension.
Then get the app called FLV Player.
Firefox, Greasemonkey and FLV are free on the internet.

Rodjk #613

From: pedrodias on

Whisper wrote:

> will_s wrote:
>
> > I saw an old fav in Babooska and would like to save it. Any ideas ?
>

> Next time you watch the clip on youtube put your hand on the screen &
> stick your head under the photocopier - make sure your eyes are trained
> on the clip the whole time as the feed has to go to your brain through
> your eyes. When scanning is complete you should have a video file on
> your computer to play back at leisure.

Okey-dokey there, Champ.

Guess either your sense of humor or your technical expertise is Tier
One too, heh?

From: Whisper on
pedrodias(a)snip.net wrote:
> Whisper wrote:
>

>>will_s wrote:
>>

>>>I saw an old fav in Babooska and would like to save it. Any ideas ?
>>

>>Next time you watch the clip on youtube put your hand on the screen &
>>stick your head under the photocopier - make sure your eyes are trained
>>on the clip the whole time as the feed has to go to your brain through
>>your eyes. When scanning is complete you should have a video file on
>>your computer to play back at leisure.
>

> Okey-dokey there, Champ.
>
> Guess either your sense of humor or your technical expertise is Tier
> One too, heh?

Hey some guy got back to me & said it worked for him.....
From: Whisper on
Whisper wrote:
> pedrodias(a)snip.net wrote:
>
>> Whisper wrote:

>>> Next time you watch the clip on youtube put your hand on the screen &
>>> stick your head under the photocopier - make sure your eyes are trained
>>> on the clip the whole time as the feed has to go to your brain through
>>> your eyes. When scanning is complete you should have a video file on
>>> your computer to play back at leisure.
>>

>> Okey-dokey there, Champ.
>>
>> Guess either your sense of humor or your technical expertise is Tier
>> One too, heh?
>>

> Hey some guy got back to me & said it worked for him.....

....although his kids were scared & thought he was nuts.

First  |  Prev  |  Next  |  Last
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8
Prev: #$%#@## True Image
Next: Suitable Motherboard?