From: Vari L. Cinicke on
arnab.z(a)gmail wrote:
>> drew wrote:

>>> I think there is a disorder called echolalia but I think it applies to
>>> repeated phrases spoken, not written.
>>>
>> Echographia, then?
>>
>> AFAIK, I just coined it. Thank you. :-)
>
> Grr... they already have it, with a different meaning:
>
> echographia
> Type: Term
>
> Pronunciation: ek'o-graf'e-a
>
> Definitions:
> 1. A form of agraphia in which one cannot write spontaneously but can
> write from dictation or copy.

Don't feel bad. Here is an alternative:

graphomania -- A mania for writing. So graphomaniac, one who has
graphomania.

The graphomaniac is defined [by Max Nordau] as a being �with an
insatiable desire to write, though he has nothing to write about except
his own mental and moral ailments�.

Wish Rupedski would contract graphospasm. Would be far better for rst.

--
Cheers,

vc
From: RuPEDski on

<pedrodias(a)snip.net> wrote in message

> RuPEDski wrote:
>> <pedrodias(a)snip.net> wrote in message

>> > This is funny. I hadn't even checked this thread in days, figured you
>> > had the intelligence for *this* last, tiny tiny step. Looks like I
>> > managed to overestimate you, impossible as that may seem.
>>
>> Um. No. I wanted to do this in a mutual way as I suggested above. You did
>> seem to imply you simply want me to show up at your house, I don't think
>> that's a good idea and I'm not sure why you want that.
>
> *Contact* information, dimwit!
>
> I feel stupid enough doing this in public. Heck, I *am* damn stupid to
> even engage you in the first place. Character flaw.
>
>> > To put it in ways that even you might understand (I pray - hard to know
>> > anymore): you know my name, you know where I live and work, you have my
>> > actual e-mail in the header of every one of my posts (and you do seem
>> > to read a lot of them, which is flattering, if a little creepy), my
>> > address and phone number are listed - no way am I actually going to
>> > post them: there are limits.
>>
>> You've got to be kidding! I avoid your posts and I don't know where you
>> live
>> or work except that it's on the east coast and you do a menial job. That
>> came up in direct conversation.
>
> Funny, I don't post much, and you respond to a disproportionate
> fraction of them.
>
> And wrong on the rest. I did include all the information on that
> exchange.
>
> Look, *I* have no info at *all* on you, and I'm *done* looking like an
> idiot in public. If you want to be stupid, I'm willing, but it will
> have to be in private.
>
> Not doing this on Usenet. Up to you, next.

Yes, exactly. We are agreed. So, let's set up a meeting. No more frivolous
discussion. Let us meet in middle America.

From: Whisper on
RuPEDski wrote:

>>Look, *I* have no info at *all* on you, and I'm *done* looking like an
>>idiot in public. If you want to be stupid, I'm willing, but it will
>>have to be in private.
>>
>>Not doing this on Usenet. Up to you, next.
>

> Yes, exactly. We are agreed. So, let's set up a meeting. No more frivolous
> discussion. Let us meet in middle America.

Given this is a youtube thread could you guys record this encounter &
post it on youtube? Maybe Eric can edit the highlights?

Might be a worldwide hit & inject interest into the sport - 15 minutes
of fame for you guys?

First  |  Prev  |
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8
Prev: #$%#@## True Image