From: arnab.z@gmail on

RuPEDski wrote:
> Thinking about it Pedro, there is no way Arnab has the courage nor do I
> think he lives in North America. YOU on the other hand, do not live
> particularly far, AND you have spewed numerous profane insults and said that
> you dont' "sugar coat" the fact that you have a great deal of rage and
> resentment toward me. Would you care to fight? In all seriousness, it could
> be quite an interesting experiment and release. I suggest it would be more
> productive and more honorable than simply posting your repeated childish
> insults. It's kind of exciting don't you think?

I think you are wasting an enormous amount of words on a very silly
thing. Do you have a real job?

From: pedrodias on

RuPEDski wrote:
> Thinking about it Pedro, there is no way Arnab has the courage nor do I
> think he lives in North America. YOU on the other hand, do not live
> particularly far, AND you have spewed numerous profane insults and said that
> you dont' "sugar coat" the fact that you have a great deal of rage and
> resentment toward me. Would you care to fight? In all seriousness, it could
> be quite an interesting experiment and release. I suggest it would be more
> productive and more honorable than simply posting your repeated childish
> insults. It's kind of exciting don't you think?

Harrumphing on UseNet? Not very. But you know where to reach me. Feel
free. Spent seven years getting batted around by speeding buses, not
likely you'll pose much of a worry.

I don't know where you get "rage". Can't quite conceive of a universe
where you rated that much thought. Or "resentment", which implies that
somehow you have managed to make a far greater impression than you
actually have - if you look at the threads where we have these
conversations, you'll notice you are usually the initiator. Try
"irritation", or "contempt" for a better fit.

And I may use profanity for effect, but the insults are never pure
expletion. They invariably reflect my opinion of the subject in a
substantive way.

From: RuPEDski on

<pedrodias(a)snip.net> wrote in message

> RuPEDski wrote:
>> Thinking about it Pedro, there is no way Arnab has the courage nor do I
>> think he lives in North America. YOU on the other hand, do not live
>> particularly far, AND you have spewed numerous profane insults and said
>> that
>> you dont' "sugar coat" the fact that you have a great deal of rage and
>> resentment toward me. Would you care to fight? In all seriousness, it
>> could
>> be quite an interesting experiment and release. I suggest it would be
>> more
>> productive and more honorable than simply posting your repeated childish
>> insults. It's kind of exciting don't you think?
>
> Harrumphing on UseNet? Not very. But you know where to reach me. Feel
> free. Spent seven years getting batted around by speeding buses, not
> likely you'll pose much of a worry.

OK, sounds good. What do you mean, by "you know where to reach me"? How
would you like to proceed?

> And I may use profanity for effect, but the insults are never pure
> expletion. They invariably reflect my opinion of the subject in a
> substantive way.

Yes, I'm sure they are a substantive reflection of your intellect!

From: RuPEDski on

From: drew on

nick wrote:

> I don't understand this. Who in their right mind would be JEALOUS of an
> idiot???

Rupedski could be jealous of an idiot.

I think he feels a sort of kinship with Whisper and others who have
difficulties adjusting to change.

First  |  Prev  |  Next  |  Last
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8
Prev: #$%#@## True Image