First  |  Prev |  Next  |  Last
Pages: 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45
VoIP firmware unlocking
Hi there, Have you got any luck to unlock the Netphone KE1020A? Thanks. -- jleung -- Posted via a free Usenet account from http://www.teranews.com ... 13 Jan 2008 11:12
Soltek SL-85DRV5
Eldest offspring has the following query. Just wondering if you know of anyone who has a Soltek SL-85DRV5 motherboard manual or knows where we could get one. They went bust last year and their website has been allowed to crumble to the point where it's unusable. Nowhere else online that we've found has the manua... 5 Jan 2008 06:59
fix for hp error 0xc18a0507 hp printer hidden menu
HP c7180 and HP C5180 fix for hp error 0xc18a0507 http://www.thecomshack.com/hpc7180.htm theres a hidden munu like tells how to access ... 19 Dec 2007 04:25
Error message "This drive is not formatted. Do you want to format it now?"
I am running Windows XP Home on one WD 160Gb physical hard drive partitioned into 2 logical drives named c and d. On a second WD 320Gb physical hard drive partitioned into 2 logical drives named e and f I am running Windows Vista Home Premium. When in XP, if I click on a folder in f drive it gives me the error mess... 9 Dec 2007 23:48
Correct CODEC for .MOD files to play in win media player
Can anyone suggest an apt codec (and where to download it), to play back .mod files created on a camcorder in windows moviemaker, media player or similar? Is there something quick and easy to render it to MPEG? It's for one of my Y10 students. Thanks in advance. Fran ... 13 Sep 2007 20:40
Error - hDevice=ffffffff
hDevice=ffffffff I keep getting this error up when I reboot and don't know where to look - Googled it up and there are suggestions for other problems which come up with this one but none to fix this. I have a Realtek onboard sound and a 6600GT video card. I can reload the drivers for both but according to w... 20 Jun 2007 23:20
CMOS checksum error - help!
What is my computer trying to tell me? After a normal POST it halts with the message - CMOS checksum error, defaults loaded. Press F1 to continue or Del enter Setup. If I press F1 it continues with o/s boot, or if I press Del I can change the settings which are then accepted in a normal boot. It could be a ... 4 May 2007 23:11
Pinouts for USB removable HDD
I have several ViPower Super Rack removable hard drive racks, all of which can connect to the computer via either an IDE connector or a USB connector. The USB cable is non-standard and is not supplied with the rack. The computer end of the USB cable is standard, of course, but the end that plugs into the rack i... 24 Feb 2007 18:49
Use of apostrophe in domain name?
I know I have seen dashes and underscores in domain names, but have never seen one with an apostrophe - is it possible? Many thanks, Jason ... 18 Feb 2007 03:21
Drive problem
lynx wrote: G'day all. I've been having trouble with a drive. the system won't boot with the drive in place, as a slave or master, regardless of the system used, or the computer. I can't run any 'fix it' programs eg. Norton's, as the computer won't boot even to cdrom. However, I managed to get it ... 27 Jan 2007 02:10