First  |  Prev |  Next  |  Last
Pages: 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45
Virus and malware scanner for websites
I am going to spending much of tonight rebuilding a website that was brought down by some hacking program. I think it might have something to do with some Trojan on the site that gets hold of the FTP password and starts changing parts of the site. What I am wondering are there any scanner that can run over a web... 10 Dec 2009 08:57
Finding a full copy of Digital Orchestrator
I'm looking for a very old program called Digital Orchestrator, sometimes named Plus or Pro. This is the only program that can load a SNG format file I have many of. I have emailed the developer (now Turtle Beach) was Voyetra and they say they don't support it any more (see below). I can't find this program an... 8 Dec 2009 07:29
Windows Live Hotmail Question
My wife used Windows Live Hotmail. Whenever she types a reply her keyboard is extremely slow. It happens regardless of what email client the original sender is using, and only occurs when she is replying, not if she is typing a Word document, or even if she is creating a new email. Anyone every come across t... 3 Jan 2010 16:02
Problem with Western Digital Green drive and Asus motherboard
A few weeks ago, I bought a cheap PC, without operating system, and installed Windows 7 on it. It developed a problem where the system woould freeze for 30 seconds or more at seemingly random intervals, with the hard disk LED on solid. I originally thought it was a problem with Win 7, since other people had ... 9 Dec 2009 21:05
Win 7 Pro in USA
I bought a copy of Win 7 Professional Upgrade in Kona in Hawaii the other day for US$158. It seems we are being ripped off here big time. ... 14 Dec 2009 17:41
KRuddy's Education Revolution
Dr. Sir John Howard, AC, WSCMoF > wrote: No doubt about it. KRudd is a bloody fool! Better he than the Mad Monk ... 9 Dec 2009 17:44
Win7 Family pack, now available here
If you're interested. http://blogs.msdn.com/windows7au/archive/2009/11/30/windows-7-family-pack-limited-pilot-now-available-in-australia.aspx ... 30 Nov 2009 12:27
Microsoft Christmas offer announced
3 license Family Pack of Home Premium Upgrade edition for RRP of $249. Available from limited retailers until sold out. http://www.crn.com.au/News/161671,microsoft-pilots-windows-7-family-pack-in-australia.aspx ... 30 Nov 2009 08:01
VMWare View - Timezone issues in sessions
Sandgroper wrote: "Hunter" <hunter01(a)iinet.net.au> wrote in message news:ftidnYlS9KTjMY3WnZ2dnUVZ_ghi4p2d(a)westnet.com.au... Arrrggghhh, iinet has recently moved its' users onto the westnet news server, and it's dropping posts left/right/centre, including my own which somehow seem to propogate throu... 28 Nov 2009 07:55
Crappy Westnet news server - Anyone know a good news service?
Arrrggghhh, iinet has recently moved its' users onto the westnet news server, and it's dropping posts left/right/centre, including my own which somehow seem to propogate through it to receive replies but in many cases are not being held on it. Anyone know of a good news service that ain't super expensive and i... 1 Dec 2009 21:46