From: blank on
My wife used Windows Live Hotmail. Whenever she types a reply her keyboard
is extremely slow. It happens regardless of what email client the original
sender is using, and only occurs when she is replying, not if she is typing
a Word document, or even if she is creating a new email. Anyone every come
across this problem. (Win7 and a new HP allinone computer with wireless
mouse/keyboard)

From: blank on

"blank" <blank(a)nowhere.com> wrote in message
> My wife used Windows Live Hotmail. Whenever she types a reply her
> keyboard is extremely slow. It happens regardless of what email client
> the original sender is using, and only occurs when she is replying, not if
> she is typing a Word document, or even if she is creating a new email.
> Anyone every come across this problem. (Win7 and a new HP allinone
> computer with wireless mouse/keyboard)
Should have mentioned that I use the slightly different product, Windows
Live Mail (with Win7 and an Asus laptop) and dont have the problem, so I am
thinking it must be somehow related to Windows Live Hotmail. (Please dont
bother with comments like change to X,Y, or Z client, because it ain't
going to happen :) )

From: blank on

>> Doubt keylogger, it is a brand new machine with Kaspersky installed
>> prior to connecting to the internet. It's sluggish when replying
>> only, regardless of whether left idle or not, and no there is no
>> obvious software although there must of course be drivers. Its just
>> odd that it only happens when replying to Live Hotmail emails.
>
> Perhaps you could use the Kaspersky "pause protection" feature to test if
> that is causing the problem.
> That's if the Kaspersky version you are using includes a firewall or
> similar hacking protection.
> If you notice a difference you may need to configure Kaspersky for
> Hotmail.
Thats a good idea. Will give that a go. Thanks.

From: . on

"blank" <blank(a)nowhere.com> wrote in message
> My wife used Windows Live Hotmail. Whenever she types a reply her
> keyboard is extremely slow. It happens regardless of what email client
> the original sender is using, and only occurs when she is replying, not if
> she is typing a Word document, or even if she is creating a new email.
> Anyone every come across this problem. (Win7 and a new HP allinone
> computer with wireless mouse/keyboard)

Have a look at the CPU usage,
while she`s in that program, as it`ll
be at 100% for sure!

Get her to use the web login instead.

From: blank on

"." <.@.com> wrote in message

> "blank" <blank(a)nowhere.com> wrote in message
>> My wife used Windows Live Hotmail. Whenever she types a reply her
>> keyboard is extremely slow. It happens regardless of what email client
>> the original sender is using, and only occurs when she is replying, not
>> if she is typing a Word document, or even if she is creating a new email.
>> Anyone every come across this problem. (Win7 and a new HP allinone
>> computer with wireless mouse/keyboard)
>
> Have a look at the CPU usage,
> while she`s in that program, as it`ll
> be at 100% for sure!
>
> Get her to use the web login instead.
Yeah, thats what I figure too, must be memory usage suddenly shoots up. I
have said if we cant find an answer here to try just using normal hotmail as
you suggest. But why would this problem exist? Why would CPU usage be so
high--its not as though she has multiple programs open. Its a brand new
computer with 4 gig memory--it cant all be used just reading the bloody mail
!!!!!