First  |  Prev |  Next  |  Last
Pages: 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45
Email in Windows7
A neighbour, eighty-plus years old, decided to replace his faltering XP system and bought a Dell. It has Windows7 on it and no Email program. Our Windows7 machine is an upgrade from Vista so anything we learned is useless to him because we are still using Windows Mail, or whatever it is, from Vista. Can anyone ... 27 Nov 2009 23:18
Modem Question
Can an ADSL1 modem be used for a ADSL2 service ??? Whats the difference?? Thanks r ... 27 Nov 2009 04:27
Windows 7 problem Any DVD
Trying to install the activaton for Any DVD on Windows 7 operating system. When I run the application its does not register and thus its a 21 day copy. The serial is actually a registry key which W7 wil not allow into register.. by running the app even in safe mode or administator permissions. With XP O... 23 Nov 2009 00:53
W7 Control Panel
Just briefly I like W7 after Vista soured me up nearly ev day. I know I'll run into problems but nothing cd be worse than Vista. I am amazed at the long list of "things" on crt panel. Where is the uninstall prg? Thanks nof ... 20 Nov 2009 21:17
ASUS Motherboard temperature
I have a new PC with an ASUS P5KPL-AM/PS motherboard. When I run PC Probe II which came with it, it has a threshold for the motherboard set at 45 degrees. With the room temperature around 30 degrees, it currently shows the motherboard temp at 46 degrees. Is this something I should be worried about? The CPU ... 12 Nov 2009 00:42
The Glasgow Vasectomy
Subject: The Glasgow vasectomy Glesga vasectomy.... After having their 11th child (Pocahontas Brittany Larsson O'Neill), a Glesga couple decided that enough was enough because they could not afford a larger bed. So the husband went to his GP and told him that he and his missus didn't want to have any more childr... 11 Nov 2009 15:36
a question for Sylvia Else - your vas deferens
What's your vas deferens like? Is it better than mine? ... 6 Nov 2009 00:30
A question for Sylvia Else - your foreskin
Are you circumcised? Have you ever considered re growing your foreskin? ... 6 Nov 2009 04:50
Remembering: The Amstrad PCW8256
"Tom" wrote in message Remembering: The Amstrad PCW8256 http://www.geeksaresexy.net/2009/10/30/remembering-the-amstrad-pcw2856/ My introduction to computing was with an Amstrad PCW8256, and got my first taste of playing with graphic and DTP. Don't tell me they are again sought after. I just got rid o... 4 Nov 2009 08:35
The internet is big but...
....where can you get an internet connection with huge bandwidth 'cheaply'? A range of programs I have listed to buy are roughly 90Gb in total and it would seem smarter to get those products by download (as opposed to getting them on 20+ dvds) and suddenly I see no reasonable connection for being able to do th... 3 Nov 2009 18:12