From: basil on
Just briefly I like W7 after Vista soured me up nearly ev day. I know
I'll run into problems but nothing cd be worse than Vista.

I am amazed at the long list of "things" on crt panel. Where is the
uninstall prg?

Thanks

nof
From: annily on
basil wrote:
> Just briefly I like W7 after Vista soured me up nearly ev day. I know
> I'll run into problems but nothing cd be worse than Vista.
>
> I am amazed at the long list of "things" on crt panel. Where is the
> uninstall prg?
>
> Thanks
>
> nof

It's on the bottom of the left-hand column of the first Control Panel
screen on my Windows 7, under "Programs". Pretty obvious, I would think.

--
Long-time resident of Adelaide, South Australia,
which may or may not influence my opinions.
From: steam3801 on
On Fri, 20 Nov 2009 11:54:08 +1030, annily
<annily(a)ihopethisdoesntexist.com> wrote:

>basil wrote:
>> Just briefly I like W7 after Vista soured me up nearly ev day. I know
>> I'll run into problems but nothing cd be worse than Vista.
>>
>> I am amazed at the long list of "things" on crt panel. Where is the
>> uninstall prg?
>>
>> Thanks
>>
>> nof
>
>It's on the bottom of the left-hand column of the first Control Panel
>screen on my Windows 7, under "Programs". Pretty obvious, I would think.

Not really all that obvious where it is - the location depends on the
sizing of the CP window, and that could depend on the size of the
monitor screen. It could also depend whether the CP is set for W7 view
or classic view.

So, "bottom of the left-hand column of the first Control Panel screen"
is probably highly misleading for some people.
--
idgat
Computer-ji, D, lock kiya jaye!
From: annily on
steam3801 wrote:
> On Fri, 20 Nov 2009 11:54:08 +1030, annily
> <annily(a)ihopethisdoesntexist.com> wrote:
>
>> basil wrote:
>>> Just briefly I like W7 after Vista soured me up nearly ev day. I know
>>> I'll run into problems but nothing cd be worse than Vista.
>>>
>>> I am amazed at the long list of "things" on crt panel. Where is the
>>> uninstall prg?
>>>
>>> Thanks
>>>
>>> nof
>> It's on the bottom of the left-hand column of the first Control Panel
>> screen on my Windows 7, under "Programs". Pretty obvious, I would think.
>
> Not really all that obvious where it is - the location depends on the
> sizing of the CP window, and that could depend on the size of the
> monitor screen.

Sorry, for "screen", read "window". Still obvious (if people really
don't bother to scroll a window, they don't deserve to be using a computer).

> It could also depend whether the CP is set for W7 view
> or classic view.

Yes, I was assuming the default view, not classic view.