First  |  Prev |  Next  |  Last
Firefox 3.5.6 slow
Is anyone having any problems with Firefox 3.5.6 being slow? A few pages take ages to load in FF but same pages are quick in Seamonkey and Chrome and if I have to fill out an online form you can type away and nothing will appear and then all of the sudden it will start filling out. Might go back to using Ch... 28 Dec 2009 06:21
"I'm sorry but we had to blow up your laptop. "
larwe wrote: Fark, there's a name I havent seen in a hell of a long time, if its the same one. ... 21 Dec 2009 05:51
Telstra confirm 30 Mbits national plan
Andy wrote... I don't get it. What's wrong with 2Mbit/s upload speed? It's neither 'staggering' nor 'high-speed'. Yes, particularly when you read of requests for BT seeders who can sustain (not peak) 10 mbit or HIGHER upload speeds... But then Australians should expect to be treated like this. For ... 20 Dec 2009 00:39
ā€œIā€™m sorry but we had to blow up your laptop. ā€œ
While it's standard practice these days for border patrol to scan through a traveler's luggage, discharging a firearm three times into a bag containing a laptop isn't an action that seems good for security control. Read the full story at: http://www.tomshardware.com/news/macbook-gun-shot-israel-security,9269... 20 Dec 2009 00:39
Spoof Conroy website protests at internet filter plan
Dr. Sir John Howard, AC, WSCMoF > wrote: http://www.smh.com.au/technology/technology-news/spoof-conroy-website-protests-at-internet-filter-plan-20091218-l1bn.html He wants to censor the internet but what will Communications Minister Stephen Conroy do about a spoof website that uses his own name to ... 18 Dec 2009 17:12
Video Capture Driver help needed!
Still having problems with capturing VHS on Ulead Video Studio.SE DVD. Last error messages "Failed to initiate video capture plugin - another program may be using or file has been moved. Open Driver failed.Cannot create video capture filter." then " Unable to switch to Capture made. Check if Video Capture Drive... 18 Dec 2009 16:06
Telstra etc
http://www.abc.net.au/7.30/content/2009/s2775112.htm ... 17 Dec 2009 18:09
Video Cards With TV Out
I notice that getting video cards with S-video or composite TV output is becoming quite difficult. Everything has HDMI on it instead now. Anyone have any insight into whether this is just a temporary situation, or s-video on video cards is going for good? Surely there are still lots of TVs out there with no HDM... 17 Dec 2009 15:55
ulead video problem
I am trying to get the Ulead Video Studio SE DVD to record from a VHS to computer to burn to DVD. When I try to capture I get a box saying Change Field Order - Upper Field First - Processing - 10% then the computer freezes. I am using an EasyCap USB 2.0 Video Adaptor with Audio and am using winXP. When I try to ... 16 Dec 2009 06:51
Pedophiles and wankers up in arms over Labor's censorship
And Dr. Sir John Howard, AC, WSCMoF is squealing the loudest. Say no more! ... 16 Dec 2009 06:51
First  |  Prev |  Next  |  Last