From: davy on
Still having problems with capturing VHS on Ulead Video Studio.SE DVD.
Last error messages
"Failed to initiate video capture plugin - another program may be using
or file has been moved. Open Driver failed.Cannot create video capture
filter."
then
" Unable to switch to Capture made. Check if Video Capture Driver is
working properly. Open Driver failed.Cannot create video capture filter."

How do I check if Video Capture Driver is working properly?
Or in fact is it there.
How do I replace it if disappeared. ( I say this because VS was working
fine 6 mnths ago.)

Thanks D.
From: steam3801 on
On Fri, 18 Dec 2009 14:54:40 +1100, davy <noone(a)home.net> wrote:

>Still having problems with capturing VHS on Ulead Video Studio.SE DVD.
>Last error messages
>"Failed to initiate video capture plugin - another program may be using
>or file has been moved. Open Driver failed.Cannot create video capture
>filter."
>then
>" Unable to switch to Capture made. Check if Video Capture Driver is
>working properly. Open Driver failed.Cannot create video capture filter."
>
>How do I check if Video Capture Driver is working properly?
>Or in fact is it there.
>How do I replace it if disappeared. ( I say this because VS was working
>fine 6 mnths ago.)
>
>Thanks D.

ULead is the SOFTWARE used to view/capture video format - it is not
the HARDWARE driver.

You need to know the make/model/type of TV card installed in your
computer, and find the driver file(s) for that card.
--
idgat
Computer-ji, D, lock kiya jaye!
From: steam3801 on
On Fri, 18 Dec 2009 14:54:40 +1100, davy <noone(a)home.net> wrote:

>How do I check if Video Capture Driver is working properly?
>Or in fact is it there.

Use the Device Manager
>How do I replace it if disappeared. ( I say this because VS was working
>fine 6 mnths ago.)

Download it from the manufacturer's web site (that way, you get the
latest version. Don't use the driver version that came on the CD with
the product).
--
idgat
Computer-ji, D, lock kiya jaye!