From: Hunter on
Dr. Sir John Howard, AC, WSCMoF > wrote:
> http://www.smh.com.au/technology/technology-news/spoof-conroy-website-protests-at-internet-filter-plan-20091218-l1bn.html
>

> He wants to censor the internet but what will Communications Minister
> Stephen Conroy do about a spoof website that uses his own name to
> protest against the Government's internet filtering policy?

It's already been removed, I think we can see from that alone where the
reality of this censorship is heading in relation to dissent against the
government, and he'd have had a much easier time if he'd only needed to
tick it on in his filter.... If there's anyone that doesn't get the
picture from that then a labotomy would be wasted on them as it would
have no effect.

From: Green Lantern on

"Hunter" <hunter01(a)iinet.net.au> wrote in message
> Dr. Sir John Howard, AC, WSCMoF > wrote:
>> http://www.smh.com.au/technology/technology-news/spoof-conroy-website-protests-at-internet-filter-plan-20091218-l1bn.html
>> He wants to censor the internet but what will Communications Minister
>> Stephen Conroy do about a spoof website that uses his own name to protest
>> against the Government's internet filtering policy?
>

> It's already been removed, I think we can see from that alone where the
> reality of this censorship is heading in relation to dissent against the
> government, and he'd have had a much easier time if he'd only needed to
> tick it on in his filter.... If there's anyone that doesn't get the
> picture from that then a labotomy would be wasted on them as it would have
> no effect.

Stephen Conrod has had that lobotomy but it didn't help him.

LOL !

From: me here on
Green Lantern wrote:

> "Hunter" <hunter01(a)iinet.net.au> wrote in message
> > Dr. Sir John Howard, AC, WSCMoF > wrote:
> >>
> http://www.smh.com.au/technology/technology-news/spoof-conroy-website-
> protests-at-internet-filter-plan-20091218-l1bn.html >> He wants to
> censor the internet but what will Communications Minister >> Stephen
> Conroy do about a spoof website that uses his own name to protest >>
> against the Government's internet filtering policy?
> >

> > It's already been removed, I think we can see from that alone where
> > the reality of this censorship is heading in relation to dissent
> > against the government, and he'd have had a much easier time if
> > he'd only needed to tick it on in his filter.... If there's anyone
> > that doesn't get the picture from that then a labotomy would be
> > wasted on them as it would have no effect.
> >

> Stephen Conrod has had that lobotomy but it didn't help him.
>
> LOL !

It's baaaaack.

http://stephen-conroy.com/news.php

and if that gets removed you can always access it through google cache
- the same as EVERY other site that the govt may choose to filter in
the future.

Bunch of Nazi losers.

Just add the web address to the end of the Google cache address below.

http://74.125.153.132/search?q=cache:

HAHaHaHaHA this Govt has no idea.

Rob