From: Marts on
Andy wrote...

> > I don't get it. What's wrong with 2Mbit/s upload speed?
>
> It's neither 'staggering' nor 'high-speed'.

Yes, particularly when you read of requests for BT seeders who can sustain (not
peak) 10 mbit or HIGHER upload speeds...

But then Australians should expect to be treated like this. For years we
suffered Telstra's tyranny as it not only restricted ADSL1, it charged an
absolute fortune for it. Now that it's unthrottled, it's charged even more. And
yet people shrug, bend over and cop it, yet again as they sign up in droves for
what is an exhorbitantly priced product.

From: Rod Speed on
Marts wrote
> Andy wrote

>>> I don't get it. What's wrong with 2Mbit/s upload speed?

>> It's neither 'staggering' nor 'high-speed'.

> Yes, particularly when you read of requests for BT seeders
> who can sustain (not peak) 10 mbit or HIGHER upload speeds...

> But then Australians should expect to be treated like this.
> For years we suffered Telstra's tyranny as it not only
> restricted ADSL1, it charged an absolute fortune for it.

That is a bare faced lie.

> Now that it's unthrottled, it's charged even more.

They actually drove the price of the lowest price DSL1 down very dramatically.

> And yet people shrug, bend over and cop it, yet again as they
> sign up in droves for what is an exhorbitantly priced product.

Another lie.

From: Marts on
Rod Speed wrote...

> > But then Australians should expect to be treated like this.
> > For years we suffered Telstra's tyranny as it not only
> > restricted ADSL1, it charged an absolute fortune for it.
>
> That is a bare faced lie.

Prove it!
From: Rod Speed on
Marts wrote
> Rod Speed wrote

>>> But then Australians should expect to be treated like this.
>>> For years we suffered Telstra's tyranny as it not only
>>> restricted ADSL1, it charged an absolute fortune for it.

>> That is a bare faced lie.

> Prove it!

YOU made that stupid pig ignorant claim.

YOU get to do the proving.

THATS how it works.

And even someone as stupid as you should be able to grasp
that $15 per month is nothing even remotely resembling anything
like an absolute fortune even for a pig ignorant pov like you.