From: Rod Speed on
larwe wrote:

Fark, there's a name I havent seen in a hell of a long time, if its the same one.

From: Don McKenzie on
Rod Speed wrote:
> larwe wrote:
>
> Fark, there's a name I havent seen in a hell of a long time, if its the same one.

you mean:
http://zws.com/ Lewin Edwards ?

I recall when I wrote Lewin a letter of recommendation from Dontronics,
to potential US employers on the 19th January 1999, as he had completed
some work for me.

He has come a long way since then!

Me, I just got older :-)
(and rounder) (Shorter?)

Cheers Don...

--
Don McKenzie

Site Map: http://www.dontronics.com/sitemap
Web Camera Page: http://www.dontronics.com/webcam
No More Damn Spam: http://www.dontronics.com/spam

The World's First Large-Scale, Multi-User, Real Time System.
http://www.dontronics.com/first_multi_user_real_time.html
From: Rod Speed on
Don McKenzie wrote
> Rod Speed wrote
>> larwe wrote:

>> Fark, there's a name I havent seen in a hell of a long time, if its the same one.

> you mean:
> http://zws.com/ Lewin Edwards ?

Yep, that's the one.

> I recall when I wrote Lewin a letter of recommendation from
> Dontronics, to potential US employers on the 19th January 1999, as he had completed some work for me.

> He has come a long way since then!

The other Edwards ended up in the loony bin, quite literally, at least twice.

> Me, I just got older :-)
> (and rounder) (Shorter?)

I didnt, just as skinny as I always was |-)

From: larwe on
On Dec 19, 9:39 pm, "Rod Speed" <rod.speed....(a)gmail.com> wrote:
> larwe wrote:
>
> Fark, there's a name I havent seen in a hell of a long time, if its the same one.

It's not my fault you live your life in a silk-lined tunnel, holding
the trapdoor closed with your two front legs and waiting for prey to
walk by. Still connected to Fidonet?
From: larwe on
On Dec 20, 2:45 am, Don McKenzie <5...(a)2.5A> wrote:

> I recall when I wrote Lewin a letter of recommendation from Dontronics,
> to potential US employers on the 19th January 1999, as he had completed
> some work for me.

Ah yes, I remember being young and single and carefree too ;)