From: nobody on
Don McKenzie wrote:

> I can't remember being young. I think I was born old.
> I can't remember being single.
>
> My dad said there was 3 signs of old age, but I can't remember any of
> them either.

You don't need to remember things these days. There's always wikipedia

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Signs_of_aging

From: Don McKenzie on
nobody wrote:
> Don McKenzie wrote:
>>
>> I can't remember being young. I think I was born old.
>> I can't remember being single.
>>
>> My dad said there was 3 signs of old age, but I can't remember any of
>> them either.
>>
> You don't need to remember things these days. There's always wikipedia
>
> http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Signs_of_aging

thanks, I'll try to remember that

Cheers Don...

--
Don McKenzie

Site Map: http://www.dontronics.com/sitemap
Web Camera Page: http://www.dontronics.com/webcam
No More Damn Spam: http://www.dontronics.com/spam

The World's First Large-Scale, Multi-User, Real Time System.
http://www.dontronics.com/first_multi_user_real_time.html
From: keithr on
larwe wrote:
> On Dec 19, 9:39 pm, "Rod Speed" <rod.speed....(a)gmail.com> wrote:
>> larwe wrote:
>>
>> Fark, there's a name I havent seen in a hell of a long time, if its the same one.
>
> It's not my fault you live your life in a silk-lined tunnel, holding
> the trapdoor closed with your two front legs and waiting for prey to
> walk by. Still connected to Fidonet?

Rod was one of the reasons that zone 3 fidonet collapsed when it did,
although it was on borrowed time given the increasing popularity of the
internet.
From: Rod Speed on
keithr wrote
> larwe wrote
>> Rod Speed <rod.speed....(a)gmail.com> wrote
>>> larwe wrote

>>> Fark, there's a name I havent seen in a hell of a long time, if its the same one.

>> It's not my fault you live your life in a silk-lined tunnel, holding
>> the trapdoor closed with your two front legs and waiting for prey to walk by. Still connected to Fidonet?
>
> Rod was one of the reasons that zone 3 fidonet collapsed when it did,

Just another of your pathetic little drug crazed pommy fantasys.

> although it was on borrowed time given the increasing popularity of the internet.

You quite sure you aint one of those rocket scientist pathetic little drug crazed pommy fuckwits ?

From: larwe on
On Dec 21, 12:49 am, "Rod Speed" <rod.speed....(a)gmail.com> wrote:

> Just another of your pathetic little drug crazed pommy fantasys.

Whoa, if I hold my ear up to the screen just so, I can hear the sound
of V.FC modems negotiating in 1990. Freaky.