From: Anonymous on

"larwe" <zwsdotcom(a)gmail.com> wrote in message
> On Dec 19, 9:39 pm, "Rod Speed" <rod.speed....(a)gmail.com> wrote:
>> larwe wrote:
>>
>> Fark, there's a name I havent seen in a hell of a long time, if its the
>> same one.
>
> It's not my fault you live your life in a silk-lined tunnel, holding
> the trapdoor closed with your two front legs and waiting for prey to
> walk by.

Lol
Rod-spider:-)

From: larwe on
On Dec 20, 3:26 am, "Rod Speed" <rod.speed....(a)gmail.com> wrote:

> > I recall when I wrote Lewin a letter of recommendation from
> > Dontronics, to potential US employers on the 19th January 1999, as he had completed some work for me.
> > He has come a long way since then!
>
> The other Edwards ended up in the loony bin, quite literally, at least twice.

Do I know this other Edwards? Someone from the BBS_USER days?
From: Rod Speed on
larwe wrote
> Rod Speed <rod.speed....(a)gmail.com> wrote

>>> I recall when I wrote Lewin a letter of recommendation from
>>> Dontronics, to potential US employers on the 19th January 1999, as
>>> he had completed some work for me. He has come a long way since then!

>> The other Edwards ended up in the loony bin, quite literally, at least twice.

> Do I know this other Edwards?

Cant remember, maybe not.

> Someone from the BBS_USER days?

Aust_AVTech days mostly.

From: Rod Speed on
larwe wrote
> Rod Speed <rod.speed....(a)gmail.com> wrote
>> larwe wrote

>> Fark, there's a name I havent seen in a hell of a long time, if its the same one.

> Still connected to Fidonet?

Nope. Its still around allegedly but I havent used it in something like a decade now.

From: Don McKenzie on
larwe wrote:
> On Dec 20, 2:45 am, Don McKenzie <5...(a)2.5A> wrote:
>
>> I recall when I wrote Lewin a letter of recommendation from Dontronics,
>> to potential US employers on the 19th January 1999, as he had completed
>> some work for me.
>
> Ah yes, I remember being young and single and carefree too ;)

I can't remember being young. I think I was born old.
I can't remember being single.

My dad said there was 3 signs of old age, but I can't remember any of
them either.

Carefree. I'm almost there now.
:-)

Cheers Don...

--
Don McKenzie

Site Map: http://www.dontronics.com/sitemap
Web Camera Page: http://www.dontronics.com/webcam
No More Damn Spam: http://www.dontronics.com/spam

The World's First Large-Scale, Multi-User, Real Time System.
http://www.dontronics.com/first_multi_user_real_time.html