First  |  Prev |  Next  |  Last
Pages: 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45
Snipping sigs [Was: [rant] Linux is getting Crappier]
In article <02fbf3b7$0$1373$c3e8da3(a)news.astraweb.com>, "Clocky" <nicetry(a)migo.com> wrote: Dr. Sir John Howard, AC, WSCMoF" <""noujwas\"@yahoo.com . wrote: Doug Jewell wrote: me here wrote: Doug Jewell wrote: I generally quite like Linux. I've run it on servers since it's early days... 31 Oct 2009 06:45
Linux is getting Crappier
Doug Jewell wrote: I generally quite like Linux. I've run it on servers since it's early days, and every now and then I try it as a desktop OS. It worked reasonably well on my previous laptop - had Ubuntu 7.04 on it, and it was reasonably capable, able to be my 75% OS, with Windows getting used abo... 7 Nov 2009 16:15
$399AUD Netbook sale on again
so many people took advantage of the $399 eee-pc-1000he netbook sale last time, I felt I better mention that it is on again. http://www.catchoftheday.com.au/ I noticed some users experienced a few problems, but they seem to have overcome them. I had a problem yesterday, that I ended up spending quite a b... 17 Dec 2009 22:34
Internet Speeds And Costs Around The World.
Internet Speeds And Costs Around The World, Shown Visually: http://www.gizmodo.com.au/2009/10/internet-speeds-and-costs-around-the-world-shown-visually/#more-362769 Be sure to click the above image to see it in its full glory. Yes, Australia if 5th from the right hand end of the graph. Cheers Don... ... 2 Nov 2009 07:53
BSOD
hi, modem died,so i fired up my spare one (dlink dsl200) working perfectly, except with utorrent....runs fine for about 1 min.then bsod (driver irql not less or equal) tried reinstalling modem driver and installed driver upgrade for video card, reseated mem.,cards, and plugs....no joy.....:^(....any ideas?.thnx... 2 Nov 2009 16:48
Windows 7 price reaming
Doug Jewell wrote... Ok, we all know about the hardware price difference between AU and US, and in many cases it is justified because of Australian trading laws with C-Tick, spare parts etc etc. But Windows 7? And they wonder why people pirate their products... How home users can justify say, $400... 4 Nov 2009 04:12
The World Largest Online Digital Library.
The World Largest Online Digital Library. You Can Download here 1000 Plus Books on Computer, Urdu , English, Science, Historical, Hindi, Islamic, Poetry, Funny Books, Novels, Poetry,Food Recipes, English Guru , Earning Tips, Amazing Pictures, and Get more Information about World Hotels & Motels. www.kitaabfair.c... 21 Oct 2009 03:47
BALANCED REPLY TO A RESPONSIBLE WEST AUSTRALIA CITIZEN
Listen mining punk, I felt sorry for you in the beginning but your continuous spamming of newsgroups over the last few years has proved that you are an as$hole. You judge a tree by it's fruit. ... 12 Oct 2009 05:11
EasyCAP usb av capture
Has anybody here been able to get one of these to work? It captures video fine but not audio. Of course, I bought it so I could capture audio! Some forums suggest downloading syntek stk version 1160 which I already have. Any other suggestions? ... 26 Sep 2009 22:20
Cable modem speed question
blofelds_cat wrote I have my internet connection with Telstra via a Motorola cable modem model SB5100i using an ethernet connection. I was told that if I use better cables the data transfer speed will improve. Any truth to that? Nope. I just have the cables that came with it. I get horrible upload spee... 25 Sep 2009 02:07