First  |  Prev |  Next  |  Last
Pages: 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38
Windows 7 validation (repost).
Thought this was worth reposting for anyone who missed it. It signals the death knell for non genuine Windows 7. Seems to get little coverage elsewhere. The update became available around the 27th of February but strangely it has to be selected for inclusion to download/install. As yet it appears to not be i... 2 Mar 2010 18:03
Windows 7 Product Editions: A Comparison
Interesting comparison. http://www.winsupersite.com/win7/win7_skus_compare.asp ... 1 Mar 2010 22:03
Reading PowerPoint Presentation (.pps) Files
I thought you needed PowerPoint Presentation Reader (or equivalent) software. I can read PPS files but I can't seem to find the reader software on my computer. I have PowerPoint Presentation itself in Office 2003 - is it hidden somethere there, or what? Thanks. ... 1 Mar 2010 22:03
How to use different windows in different monitors?
Hi guys, I'm wondering, is there a way to setup a dual monitor system(with windows xp) to divide multiple windows between two(or more) monitors? Lets say I have firefox and Internet Explorer, etc running and want to send firefox window to one monitor and IE to the other monitor. Is that possible? If so, what s... 3 Mar 2010 01:48
Maxtor onetouch drives
The best external drives ever. Any online store still have them? ... 28 Feb 2010 04:32
Support is ending for some versions of Windows
Support is ending for some versions of Windows Support for Windows Vista without any service packs will end on April 13, 2010. Support for Windows XP with Service Pack 2 (SP2) will end on July 13, 2010. If you're running one of these versions after support ends, you won't get security updates for Windows... 28 Feb 2010 17:48
Help Installing windows ME - wrap up
On 28/02/2010 10:34 AM, Justaskme wrote: "Rob" <mesamine(a)gmail.com> wrote in message news:4b88c323$1(a)dnews.tpgi.com.au... have a laptop which has had windows XP installed and as it has only 128m ram and cant use the second slot the next step is to go retro. Found and made a boot floppy d... 28 Feb 2010 02:23
Negative help!
Yeh I know it's all negative. But I just found a box of 35m colour negatives in the old house. I was hoping I could scan and then flick to positive on Photoshop. Not that easy. I can get them Black & white so I can see what they are pics of but was hoping to invert and select the best to print at home or get blo... 28 Feb 2010 01:18
Help Installing windows ME
have a laptop which has had windows XP installed and as it has only 128m ram and cant use the second slot the next step is to go retro. Found and made a boot floppy disk which has CD Rom support. When this is loaded I can access fdisk but want to format the HDD drive back from NTFS to FAT32. When I typ... 27 Feb 2010 18:46
Hardware advice for new system
Can I get some feedback on the minimum specs I would need realistically given the following needs: * Dual 24" monitor system. * Run a second operating system in a VM (Windows/Linux configuration). * Minimum 1TB HDD. * Wireless keyboard, mouse. * Dual-monitor frame with swivel capability. Usage: * Dozens of ... 28 Feb 2010 05:36