From: Rob on
Trying to print a PDF document from Acrobat or Acrobat reader same result.

It says that no pages selected and will not print to either printer,

Normal print page box can select pages, properties etc same result.
Both printers have been printing PDF files without problems.

Both printers will still print a test page through windows.

Have reloaded new version of Acrobat Reader still can't print.

any options that I can try?

thanks.

From: keithr on
Rob wrote:
> Trying to print a PDF document from Acrobat or Acrobat reader same result.
>
> It says that no pages selected and will not print to either printer,
>
> Normal print page box can select pages, properties etc same result.
> Both printers have been printing PDF files without problems.
>
> Both printers will still print a test page through windows.
>
> Have reloaded new version of Acrobat Reader still can't print.
>
> any options that I can try?
>
> thanks.

What is saying "No pages selected"? Acrobat?

Have you tried printing other PDF documents??
From: Rob on
On 12/04/2010 5:58 PM, keithr wrote:
> Rob wrote:
>> Trying to print a PDF document from Acrobat or Acrobat reader same
>> result.
>>
>> It says that no pages selected and will not print to either printer,
>>
>> Normal print page box can select pages, properties etc same result.
>> Both printers have been printing PDF files without problems.
>>
>> Both printers will still print a test page through windows.
>>
>> Have reloaded new version of Acrobat Reader still can't print.
>>
>> any options that I can try?
>>
>> thanks.
>>

> What is saying "No pages selected"? Acrobat?

Yep - do the print page then click print - pop up then tells me no
pages selected won't print. Either a one page file or multi page file.

> Have you tried printing other PDF documents??

Any PDF out of Acrobat or Acrobat Reader (I reloaded the current version
of Reader in case it had been corrupted)

Have not tried something else which will print PDF files.

From: Tsunami Australia on
Is it possible that the document is print protected? Yes I have seen
this before many times.

From: F Murtz on
Rob wrote:
> On 12/04/2010 5:58 PM, keithr wrote:
>> Rob wrote:
>>> Trying to print a PDF document from Acrobat or Acrobat reader same
>>> result.
>>>
>>> It says that no pages selected and will not print to either printer,
>>>
>>> Normal print page box can select pages, properties etc same result.
>>> Both printers have been printing PDF files without problems.
>>>
>>> Both printers will still print a test page through windows.
>>>
>>> Have reloaded new version of Acrobat Reader still can't print.
>>>
>>> any options that I can try?
>>>
>>> thanks.
>>>

>> What is saying "No pages selected"? Acrobat?
>
> Yep - do the print page then click print - pop up then tells me no pages
> selected won't print. Either a one page file or multi page file.
>

>> Have you tried printing other PDF documents??
>
> Any PDF out of Acrobat or Acrobat Reader (I reloaded the current version
> of Reader in case it had been corrupted)
>
> Have not tried something else which will print PDF files.

Get foxit instead of that bloated rubbish acrobat reader.