From: L.A.T. on
My XP machine turned itself off, and displayed a message something like "Dr
Watson Post-mortem Debugger has encountered a problem and is closing down."
I don't believe I have anything from Dr Watson on my machine and certainly
can't find any evidence of it.
Any ideas?

From: Rob on

http://support.microsoft.com/kb/308538
http://support.microsoft.com/kb/188296
From: L.A.T. on

"Rob" <mesamine(a)gmail.com> wrote in message
> On 26/03/2010 10:46 AM, L.A.T. wrote:
>> My XP machine turned itself off, and displayed a message something like
>> "Dr
>> Watson Post-mortem Debugger has encountered a problem and is closing
>> down."
>> I don't believe I have anything from Dr Watson on my machine and
>> certainly
>> can't find any evidence of it.
>> Any ideas?
>>

> http://support.microsoft.com/kb/308538