From: Starbuck on
http://zooweekly.com.au/zootube/index.htm?guid=da7e06f7-ea5e-4682-937f-b2340deabe9f

From: Rob on
On 27/03/2010 8:02 PM, Starbuck wrote:
> http://zooweekly.com.au/zootube/index.htm?guid=da7e06f7-ea5e-4682-937f-b2340deabe9f

You may have to go to - replay video capture

don't think there is anything as an addon in Firefox for this type of
embedded movie.

http://www.applian.com/replay-video-capture/

or find it else where on the net.

http://download.cnet.com/Replay-Video-Capture/3000-13633_4-10903194.html
From: atec7 7 ""atec77 " on
Starbuck wrote:
> http://zooweekly.com.au/zootube/index.htm?guid=da7e06f7-ea5e-4682-937f-b2340deabe9f

If in firefox add the down load apt or lok for it in the browser cashe
From: me here on
Starbuck wrote:

> http://zooweekly.com.au/zootube/index.htm?guid=da7e06f7-ea5e-4682-937f
> -b2340deabe9f

It's just a flash file so use an flv downloader.

This ones good.

http://www.moyea.com/flv-downloader
From: Fred on

"me here" <gloaming_agnet(a)hotmail.com> wrote in message
> Starbuck wrote:
>
>> http://zooweekly.com.au/zootube/index.htm?guid=da7e06f7-ea5e-4682-937f
>> -b2340deabe9f
>
> It's just a flash file so use an flv downloader.
>
> This ones good.
>
> http://www.moyea.com/flv-downloader

Additionally according to the page encoding the files are served from
ninemsn

mms://video.netshow.ninemsn.com.au/video/000/287/048/287048.wmv
and flash format
rtmp://flash.netshow.ninemsn.com.au/ondemand/flash/000/287/048/287048.flv

After viewing the wmv file from the mms server I noticed that the file was
in my Temp Internet Files folder with a .dat extension. So conversion would
be required.
Seems they are attempting to make saving a copy troublesome.