From: |-|ercules on
I have looked and looked and searched and searched.

That's why we need context sensitive search engines, topics like "HTML edit mode in Windows Mail"
are too keyword rich and all the results are useless.

Herc
--
"This is where it's at" ~ Andrew Johnson pointing to the Olympic running track
www.HercsHome.com
From: Oldus Fartus on
|-|ercules wrote:
> I have looked and looked and searched and searched.
>
> That's why we need context sensitive search engines, topics like "HTML
> edit mode in Windows Mail"
> are too keyword rich and all the results are useless.

I guess you could click on Windows Mail Help button and type in HTML as
a search string, then go to item 3?

--
Cheers
Oldus Fartus
From: |-|ercules on
"Oldus Fartus" <denisand(a)westozNOSPAMcomputers.com> wrote
> |-|ercules wrote:
>> I have looked and looked and searched and searched.
>>
>> That's why we need context sensitive search engines, topics like "HTML
>> edit mode in Windows Mail"
>> are too keyword rich and all the results are useless.
>>

> I guess you could click on Windows Mail Help button and type in HTML as
> a search string, then go to item 3?

Don't see anything except how to send email.

What does it say? There used to be an option in Outlook to show the tab bar with EDIT VIEW HTML modes.

Herc
From: Clocky on
|-|ercules wrote:
> "Oldus Fartus" <denisand(a)westozNOSPAMcomputers.com> wrote
>>> -|ercules wrote:
>>> I have looked and looked and searched and searched.
>>>
>>> That's why we need context sensitive search engines, topics like
>>> "HTML edit mode in Windows Mail"
>>> are too keyword rich and all the results are useless.
>>>

>> I guess you could click on Windows Mail Help button and type in HTML
>> as a search string, then go to item 3?
>

> Don't see anything except how to send email.
>
> What does it say? There used to be an option in Outlook to show the
> tab bar with EDIT VIEW HTML modes.
> Herc

Use your gift, stupid.

From: Government Shill #2 on
On Wed, 28 Apr 2010 23:12:20 +0800, "Clocky" <notgonn(a)happen.com> wrote:

>|-|ercules wrote:
>> "Oldus Fartus" <denisand(a)westozNOSPAMcomputers.com> wrote

>>> I guess you could click on Windows Mail Help button and type in HTML
>>> as a search string, then go to item 3?
>>

>> Don't see anything except how to send email.
>>
>> What does it say? There used to be an option in Outlook to show the
>> tab bar with EDIT VIEW HTML modes.
>> Herc
>
>Use your gift, stupid.

Ha!

Good one.

--
Shill #2

But the fact that some geniuses were laughed at does not imply that all who
are laughed at are geniuses. They laughed at Columbus, they laughed at
Fulton, they laughed at the Wright brothers. But they also laughed at Bozo
the Clown.
Carl Sagan (1934 - 1996)