First  |  Prev |  Next  |  Last
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12
Still hotmail probs
The problem is still not fixed. When I click on the book mark it opens a page to sign on to windows live hotmail and when I do it opens a page a selection appears and when I click on inbox it puts my email list down the left of the page in big letters.The page looks nothing like my old hotmail page that I am us... 9 Aug 2010 21:12
my slow computer - Rob
Yes Rob, it was I who wrote about the modem. I had just upgraded from dial-up, so I didn't know much about modems then. I just didn't realise most of them go like that. It is still working very well. Thanks for asking. Katherine Hey Katherine, didn't you post a message quite a while back asking if... 5 Aug 2010 20:16
Facebook and Outlook 2007 Calendar/Contacts
How do you stop Outlook 2007 from importing Facebook data? For some reason it's importing birthday information of my Facebook "friends" into Outlook. And I cannot find the settings to stop this from occuring. I thought that it may be from my Android smartphone which runs a Facebook app. But I have since recalle... 5 Aug 2010 16:53
my slow computer 2
Forgot to add that it seems to be very very slow first thing on boot up, then as the day wears on it is not too bad. Thanks "jones" <jones(a)nowhere.com> wrote in message Have taken on board the replies, and also what I found on google. Now I think that RAM has something to do with it as well. Ha... 4 Aug 2010 16:52
my slow computer
Have taken on board the replies, and also what I found on google. Now I think that RAM has something to do with it as well. Have Windows xp - work a lot with graphics and photos. What would anyone recommend as a minimum RAM amount please? At present I have 512 MB RAM. Thanks again Katherine ... 5 Aug 2010 20:16
Windows 7 Auto Update = Grrrr
On 4/08/2010 7:06 PM, Mike Rofone wrote: Something for new players to look out for. If you have a close look at the settings for xp and w7, you will see that the selections, and in fact the wording is almost identical. If you set your xp settings way back when, then you may have forgotten that you actually... 5 Aug 2010 16:53
Hotmail
Hotmail seems to have gone weird and I do not like new format one bit Is there any way to make it work like it used to? ... 3 Aug 2010 08:07
free utube converter?
wot are some programs to download utube videos? I was using free flv converter but since new version i cant get it to work anymore. ben ... 10 Aug 2010 23:31
40 TH ANNIVERSARY OF TELFER MINE DISCOVERY ON OCT 14TH 2010. Copy herein of letter sent to WESTERN AUSTRALIA PREMIER COLIN BARNETT as personal communication to the Silent Majority.
Jean-Paul Turcaud Australia Mining Pioneer Discoverer & Legal Owner of Telfer Mine (Australia largest Copper & Gold Mine), Nifty (Cu) & Kintyre (U, Th) Mines, all in the Great Sandy Desert Exploration Geologist & Offshore Consultant Founder of the True Geology To West Australia Premier The ... 2 Aug 2010 21:20
A KMart check out chic touched me on the hip, I want $37,000,000!
On Mon, 2 Aug 2010 20:16:34 +1000, "|-|ercules" <radgray123(a)yahoo.com> wrote: WAA WAA WAA We've SET UP a phone in line for all guys who have suffered being bumped in the aisle by KMart check out chicks! Perhaps you just need to shorten the width of your hips so they don't take up the whole frickin' ais... 2 Aug 2010 09:12
First  |  Prev |  Next  |  Last
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12