From: Mike Rofone on
How do you stop Outlook 2007 from importing Facebook data?

For some reason it's importing birthday information of my Facebook "friends"
into Outlook. And I cannot find the settings to stop this from occuring.

I thought that it may be from my Android smartphone which runs a Facebook app.
But I have since recalled that this problem existed before I got the new phone.

And what is more aggravating, tonight I spent an hour cleaning up the calendar
in Outlook. It had up to 4 instances of people's birthdays in the calendar. ie.
10th January - sister's birthday in there 4 times.

But then, I'm finding duplicates of these events. eg. found 3 instances of my
sister's birthday in 4th August.

I deleted them from Outlook then sync'ed it to the phone.

Later on at work I was browsing the phone's calendar and found the erroneous
entries still in its calendar. I've since deleted it all.

I'm SOOO tempted to purge all of the calendars - Outlook and the phone and to
start again.

Pages: 1
Prev: my slow computer 2
Next: my slow computer - Rob