From: |-|ercules on
1/ Paypal
Everyone's favorite company to bag. I sent $200 paypal for GoodMorning.tv and Kool.tv
and the the domain auction house said "you sent an echeck, we'll wait for it to clear".
No word from paypal, I emailed them and they told me they couldn't explain the nature of the
transaction due to security but my Credit Card will be active again soon. So now all this money is
being taken out of my savings account instead of my CC account. Then the CC starts working
again, then I get a $9 dishonor charge from my bank. Paypal tried to issue an echeck again,
but when it didn't work they charged the credit card! Mustn't have been such an urgent problem
with the credit card after all.

2/ Vodafone
Rebooting my computer and pulling out my modem and plugging it back in 10 times a day
means a really crappy ISP. And you wonder why I'm always pissed off.

3/ Telstra
Another mention for Telstra. You may remember this time last year I signed up for $30 per
month wireless broadband and had a $500 bill within 3 months. They did refund a couple
hundred when I said I'd post the 20 pages of "user support" to every aus group on usenet.
This time I signed up for $85 per month, nothing up front for an iPhone and I got a bill 1 month
later for over $200. To be honest I did phone for home delivered Chinese.

4/ 60 Minutes
Our "high quality" Australian journalists don't give a fck about 300 of my posts over 8 years
containing the word "TORTURE". Must be in my head hey!
Results 1 - 10 of about 337 for author:"|-|erc" torture.

Bonus A-Hole companies.

My web server, I signed up for $89 per month, free month, free backup, and I got $120 per month,
no free month and no backup! And they take 1 week to respond to support questions. I could have
stayed with my old host for that.

My affiliate software. You have to book a messenger session so they can chat to you while they
install the software. They have a list of server specs you have to get your webhost to (eventually)
fill out. Then 4 times running they couldn't install, they needed the minus-sign operator set
in MySQL, then CVS installed, then the MAC address. I said "anything else while I ask" and she
said "that's all for now". Then they wanted the PHP memory increased. Now it takes half a week
to book an install session, a week to answer each query, $120 per month for the server and $150
per month for the affiliate software so I spend hundreds of dollars on 2 months of a blank page.

Herc
--
the nonexistence of a box that contains the numbers of all the boxes
that don't contain their own box number implies higher infinities.
From: Dingo on
On Mon, 7 Jun 2010 12:44:57 +1000, "|-|ercules" <radgray123(a)yahoo.com>
wrote:

>1/ Paypal

Several sure signs of psychiatric illness is to blame everyone else
for your own stupidity and non-ability to come to terms with everyday
reality - this is well shown in your case.
From: |-|ercules on
"Dingo" <dingo(a)gmail.com> wrote
> On Mon, 7 Jun 2010 12:44:57 +1000, "|-|ercules" <radgray123(a)yahoo.com>
> wrote:
>
>>1/ Paypal
>
> Several sure signs of psychiatric illness is to blame everyone else
> for your own stupidity and non-ability to come to terms with everyday
> reality - this is well shown in your case.

You should join facebook. Then you can post about your day every 5 minutes,
like you shoot down posts within 5 minutes every day on usenet.

Herc
From: Dingo on
On Mon, 7 Jun 2010 14:17:51 +1000, "|-|ercules" <radgray123(a)yahoo.com>
wrote:

>Then how come on 02 02 2002 I posted that part of deity is people
>who reply to me have their message reflected in their alias?

Would it be because that's all part of your delusional psychotic state
perchance?
From: |-|ercules on
"Dingo" <dingo(a)gmail.com> wrote ...
> On Mon, 7 Jun 2010 14:17:51 +1000, "|-|ercules" <radgray123(a)yahoo.com>
> wrote:
>

>>Then how come on 02 02 2002 I posted that part of deity is people
>>who reply to me have their message reflected in their alias?
>
> Would it be because that's all part of your delusional psychotic state
> perchance?

No.

Herc