From: |-|ercules on
As you all know there's not much in this election.
2 sides of the same coin.

Both are pretty good contenders for a change.

Whoever gets in is not going to change the face of Australia
so forget the policies, vote for the guy or gal you like the most!

Herc
--
www.AustralianPolice.com
The website AFP didn't want you to see!
From: carole on

"|-|ercules" <radgray123(a)yahoo.com> wrote in message
> As you all know there's not much in this election.
> 2 sides of the same coin.
>
> Both are pretty good contenders for a change.
>
> Whoever gets in is not going to change the face of Australia
> so forget the policies, vote for the guy or gal you like the most!

Don't you just hate PM's who try to make their mark and do something just so
their name goes down in history?

carole
www.conspiracee.com

From: carole on

"|-|ercules" <radgray123(a)yahoo.com> wrote in message
> As you all know there's not much in this election.
> 2 sides of the same coin.
>
> Both are pretty good contenders for a change.
>
> Whoever gets in is not going to change the face of Australia
> so forget the policies, vote for the guy or gal you like the most!

Don't you just hate PM's who try to make their mark and do something just so
their name goes down in history?

Actually, I would vote for the person who is LEAST likely to want to have
their name go down in history.
I've had enough of all he ego in politics.
I just want somebody who will keep things running smoothly, and think that
Julia is the most likely person to do that.

carole
www.conspiracee.com

From: carole on

From: L.A.T. on

"carole" <hubbca2003(a)yahoo.com.au> wrote in message

> "|-|ercules" <radgray123(a)yahoo.com> wrote in message
>> As you all know there's not much in this election.
>> 2 sides of the same coin.
>>
>> Both are pretty good contenders for a change.
>>
>> Whoever gets in is not going to change the face of Australia
>> so forget the policies, vote for the guy or gal you like the most!
>
> Don't you just hate PM's who try to make their mark and do something just
> so
> their name goes down in history?
>
> Actually, I would vote for the person who is LEAST likely to want to have
> their name go down in history.
> I've had enough of all he ego in politics.
> I just want somebody who will keep things running smoothly, and think that
> Julia is the most likely person to do that.
>
> carole
> www.conspiracee.com
>

>> Herc
>> --
>> www.AustralianPolice.com
>> The website AFP didn't want you to see!

I would like to vote for a forceful, self-assured person.
Someone with the guts to say "Are you mad, (Bob Hawke/John Howard)? How
could you imagine I would want you to campaign on my behalf? You are a
loser. I would rather have a dead albatross hanging around ny neck."