From: Hansva on
Greetings,

I recently obtained an ARGOSY - HD363N - Network Storage.
After some erroros I managed to make it to work.

However, I just made an error and need to get in the unit. Issue is
that I lost the manual and am stuck with how either completely reset
the unit or get in via a backdoor and get in that way.

Can anybody out there point me to where I can find the manual or help
me how how to take control over the unit again.

Thanks.
Hans van Andel
hans(a)vafam.com

From: agrosy_user on
Can someone tell what is the login and password for this device?

I upgraded the firmware and i can't login anymore

TIA

From: Hansva on
Still nothing.

I don't understand why the Argosy guys do not post their manuals on a
website somewhere.

If somebody has an URL where I can find that stuff that would be
splendid.

Thanks for your help.
Hans van Andel
hans(a)vafam.com

From: Hansva on
TIA,

A kind soul did send me a message and using http://storage helped me
get this resolved. Type in "admin" on the User Name field and
"admin" in the Password field.
He also did send me the manual in PDF format.

I did do the firmware update and things seem to be working ok.

Regards.....
Hans van Andel
hans(a)vafam.com

From: Hansva on
Message from Argosy Technical Support......

You can reset the password back to manufactory default Password
ýadminý.

To reset the password, press the power switch to turn off the unit and
press the power switch to turn it on and hold the power switch for 5
to 10 seconds and release.

This resetting also reset your static IP address that you assigned for
HD363N back to Auto IP address.

For safety, backup your data before reset the unit.

Hope that this helps......

Hans van Andel
hans(a)vafam.com