From: Kenneth Tilton on
There, I feel better.

kt

--
http://www.stuckonalgebra.com
"The best Algebra tutorial program I have seen... in a class by itself."
Macworld
From: D Herring on
On 06/13/2010 08:50 PM, Kenneth Tilton wrote:
> There, I feel better.

So quick? Please, lay out some reasons.

- Daniel
From: Kenneth Tilton on
D Herring wrote:
> On 06/13/2010 08:50 PM, Kenneth Tilton wrote:
>> There, I feel better.
>
> So quick? Please, lay out some reasons.

Hey, just use it. Every time you do you'll hate it more. This time it
was how badly it fucks up ":serial t", the only way around the bizarre
McCLIM-whipped idea of not loading anything until everything has been
compiled. But at this point the list of atrocities is so long it is
clearly wiser to just pull the plug on the POS and start over. Well, no,
it is said it does a good job dealing with various Lisps. There's a yawn
of a task. So we keep that, fix the rest. The gaffes are tractable.

KSDF?

kt

From: Captain Obvious on
KT> Hey, just use it. Every time you do you'll hate it more.

I use it for years, it is fine.

From: russell_mcmanus on
Kenneth Tilton <kentilton(a)gmail.com> writes:

> There, I feel better.

Do you know about ASDF2?

-russ