|  Next  |  Last
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11
test
test ... 9 Aug 2010 10:05
NASM - Recursive Macros and Beyond!
This is a preliminary announcement regarding the rewrite/revamp of the NASM preprocessor. This rewrite addresses issues with implementing recursive macros (%rmacro/%irmacro) as previously attempted, %exitmacro and also makes room for new directives. New NASM Directives: * %rmacro: Recursive Macro, can b... 12 Aug 2010 03:51
EARN AMAZING COMMISIONS FROM ONLINE CPA NETWORK NO INVESTMENT
EARN AMAZING COMMISIONS FROM ONLINE CPA NETWORK NO INVESTMENT Are you a Webmaster/Website Owner? Willing to Increase your Website Earnings? Join LEADCOLA Affiliate Network Earn $1000 Daily From Your Website. What’s the difference between LEADCOLA other Networks? THEY ALSO PAY $5 PER REFERRED AFFILIATES LEA... 28 Jul 2010 08:30
one example
"io_x" <a(a)b.c.invalid> ha scritto nel messaggio news:4c4b3b17$0$31371$4fafbaef(a)reader1.news.tin.it... one example to how use the sys-macros i have; someone see here MyFindFile.zip? It is 6.45 kb compress, 17.5Kb with the "readable" asm code, 6.5Kb if sorucekiller program strip all the code from the .exe... 13 Aug 2010 12:28
HLA v2.13 is now available on Webster
Hi All, HLA v2.13 is now available on Webster at the usual spot: http://homepage.mac.com/randyhyde/webster.cs.ucr.edu/HighLevelAsm/dnld.html The High Level Assembler (HLA) v2.13 has several bug fixes and lots of improvements to the HLA stdlib (particularly with respect to the remote procedure calls library modul... 14 Jul 2010 21:59
call graph
I am developing a call graph for peter-bochs debugger. It can plot the call graph so that you can use it to analyst your assembly program/os kernel. Do you thing it is a good feature? thanks from Peter (cmk128(a)hotmail.com) ... 16 Jul 2010 08:47
need ur help for my Masters project(TASM project)
Dear Friends, This is mohana , I need your help for my project, could you help me if you can?.actually i need to create metamorphic Virus using metamorphic generator kit for my MS project. Means create one metamorphic virus code,in this code carry its “own metamorphic engine", that is, the metamorphic generator ... 2 Jul 2010 12:23
Lolling at programmers, how many ways are there to create a bitmask ? ;) :)
Seebs wrote: On 2010-05-27, Skybuck Flying <IntoTheFuture(a)hotmail.com> wrote: Question is what happens when "shl 32" is done. sigh According to the intel manual the result would be undefined ?!? Yes. Does that mean the result could be garbage ??? Tell you what. Try post... 29 Jun 2010 17:22
BP disaster
determing how many loops
What are the rules for determining the number of times that a loop will occur given x and say you want to test for x < y or x > y or x = y or x <> y Where x would either start with 0 or 1 and you are going to be incrementing x by 1 inside the loop either before the test or after the test..... In... 28 Jun 2010 05:09
the general server is not sufficient
[alt.lang.asm,comp.os.ms-windows.networking.tcp-ip,comp.os.ms-windows.programmer.win32] "io_x" <a(a)b.c.invalid> ha scritto nel messaggio news:4c26fbc5$0$31373$4fafbaef(a)reader1.news.tin.it... the exercise i think is this: i have one function that 1) has to see if one button is push if it is push... 27 Jun 2010 04:09
Making sense of x86 descriptors
I've always found the many different types of 32-bit x86 descriptors and their fields hard to remember and distinguish. For my own use I've put together some notes to help me recall their fields and identify the forms. In case anyone else finds the document useful it is at http://codewiki.wikispaces.com/x86+des... 26 Jun 2010 23:53
 |  Next  |  Last
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11