From: D.Gansberg on
test
From: D.Gansberg on
D.Gansberg wrote:
> test
My apologies I have been having troubles posting to newsgroups today I
am discovering that my problem only seems to be related to posting to
the comp.lang.asm.x86 newsgroup.
From: io_x on

"D.Gansberg" <darmath(a)tpg.com.au> ha scritto nel messaggio
> D.Gansberg wrote:
>> test
> My apologies I have been having troubles posting to newsgroups today I am
> discovering that my problem only seems to be related to posting to the
> comp.lang.asm.x86 newsgroup.

comp.lang.asm.x86 is a moderated news group
so the post not appear to that group immediately
but *if approved* have the need of some time
for appear there

this is not moderated news group so all post
appear immeditely