From: zanxy on
Hi

Someone asked me to help him with AT91RM9200 and AT91RM9200-EK kit.
I have gnu toolchain with gcc "3.4.3". I plan that we will run programs
directly on that processor - without any kind of operating systems (linux
or winCE).
I'm looking for project samples for this board. Are there in the internet
available any project free samples? I need informations about memory
addressing - where in memory can be placed a programm, and how could I
inform toolchain where I want to place executable code (which options
should I use).

Sorry for my english.

zanxy
From: Karl Olsen on
In news:d8c5sa$mp9$1(a)nemesis.news.tpi.pl,
zanxy(a)zanxy.com <zanxy(a)zanxy.com> typed:

> Someone asked me to help him with AT91RM9200 and AT91RM9200-EK kit.
> I have gnu toolchain with gcc "3.4.3". I plan that we will run
> programs directly on that processor - without any kind of operating
> systems (linux or winCE).
> I'm looking for project samples for this board. Are there in the
> internet available any project free samples? I need informations
> about memory addressing - where in memory can be placed a programm,
> and how could I inform toolchain where I want to place executable
> code (which options should I use).

Check out http://www.atmel.com/dyn/products/tools_card.asp?tool_id=3193

Karl Olsen

From: zanxy on
Karl Olsen <kro(a)nospam.post3.tele.dk> wrote:
> In news:d8c5sa$mp9$1(a)nemesis.news.tpi.pl,
> zanxy(a)zanxy.com <zanxy(a)zanxy.com> typed:
>
>> Someone asked me to help him with AT91RM9200 and AT91RM9200-EK kit.
>> I have gnu toolchain with gcc "3.4.3". I plan that we will run
>> programs directly on that processor - without any kind of operating
>> systems (linux or winCE).
>> I'm looking for project samples for this board. Are there in the
>> internet available any project free samples? I need informations
>> about memory addressing - where in memory can be placed a programm,
>> and how could I inform toolchain where I want to place executable
>> code (which options should I use).
>
> Check out http://www.atmel.com/dyn/products/tools_card.asp?tool_id=3193
>
> Karl Olsen

Ok, thanks.