From: potato on
It's setup page says it's under C:\Documents and Settings\user\My
Documents. But I checked, nothing is there at all. Where are
they stored?

I also tried to use Media Library to figure out where the files
are. But it plays the video I recorded, but it doesn't tell me
where they are either.

From: peter on
have you looked under C:\Documents and Settings\user\My
> Documents\video ???????????/

or better still create a new directory on the C drive ,name it something you
will remember and then adjust the setup page to point to there

peter