From: okquiltluvr on
We often use fill colors to designate different values. It would be helpful
to be able to sort using these colors, to obtain value groups.

----------------
click "I Agree" in the message pane.

http://www.microsoft.com/office/community/en-us/default.mspx?mid=3280df17-f297-4d91-9a06-da0e363ab651&dg=microsoft.public.excel.worksheet.functions
From: FSt1 on
hi
see this site for a short tutorial on how to do that.
http://www.datapigtechnologies.com/flashfiles/SortonColor.html

regards
FSt1

From: Gord Dibben on
If you have Excel 2007 you can sort by cell color.

Earlier versions require adding a helper column or using VBA

Gord Dibben MS Excel MVP