From: Rajiv K Khandelwal on
After an abnormal shutdown of the SBS 2008 (fully patched) box running
Exchange 2007 following power failure one user's mailbox is not receiving
mails. The mails are being bounced back with the message "Other mail system
problem 550-'5.7.1 Message rejected as spam by Content Filtering". All the
other mailboxes are functioning normally.

Kindly advise what needs to be done to resolve this issue.

Thanking you in advance.

Rajiv K Khandelwal

From: Rich Matheisen [MVP] on
On Sat, 1 May 2010 18:52:25 +0530, "Rajiv K Khandelwal"
<rajiv(a)vardaan.nospam.net> wrote:

>After an abnormal shutdown of the SBS 2008 (fully patched) box running
>Exchange 2007 following power failure one user's mailbox is not receiving
>mails. The mails are being bounced back with the message "Other mail system
>problem 550-'5.7.1 Message rejected as spam by Content Filtering". All the
>other mailboxes are functioning normally.
>
>Kindly advise what needs to be done to resolve this issue.

I suppose you could check the SCL levels on that mailbox and see if
they're different to what you expect to see.
---
Rich Matheisen
MCSE+I, Exchange MVP
From: Rajiv K Khandelwal on
Thanks Rich for your response. I have checked the SCL level on the mailbox
and there is no change. The SBS BPA showed CNAME problem which was corrected
and thereafter not getting any problem as of now. May it was some transient
issue which has been resolved. However I shall keep a watch on it and revert
back if there is any issue.

Rajiv K Khandelwal