From: Albertoh on
Hello,
I don't see "Windows 7" forum ?
I wan't to get the "Windows XP-Mode" file 64bits (.exe). The download is ok
from the MS web site (466 Mb), but when I launch it to install it, always I
have "File damaged" message ... Is there another location to get it ? I have
tried on several PCs. It's ok with the 32 bits version ...
Thanks for any help
From: Bob I on
Windows 7 forums are here,

http://social.answers.microsoft.com/Forums/en-US/category/windows7

From: Tim Slattery on
Albertoh <Albertoh(a)discussions.microsoft.com> wrote:

>Hello,
>I don't see "Windows 7" forum ?

MS is dropping newsgroup support. They never created any newsgroups
for Win7. But there is one on any Usenet server you can access:
alt.windows7.general

--
Tim Slattery
Slattery_T(a)bls.gov
From: Bob I on

Tim Slattery wrote:
> Albertoh <Albertoh(a)discussions.microsoft.com> wrote:
>

>>Hello,
>>I don't see "Windows 7" forum ?
>

> MS is dropping newsgroup support. They never created any newsgroups
> for Win7. But there is one on any Usenet server you can access:
> alt.windows7.general

Unfortunately the trolls have reduced that to near uselessness.

From: Larry on
On Thu, 08 Jul 2010 08:37:21 -0500, Bob I <birelan(a)yahoo.com> wrote:

>Tim Slattery wrote:
>> Albertoh <Albertoh(a)discussions.microsoft.com> wrote:
>>

>>>Hello,
>>>I don't see "Windows 7" forum ?
>>

>> MS is dropping newsgroup support. They never created any newsgroups
>> for Win7. But there is one on any Usenet server you can access:
>> alt.windows7.general
>>

>Unfortunately the trolls have reduced that to near uselessness.

Just like they did the Vista group.