From: bjorn on
After updating office 2003 from sp2 to sp3 Access will crash when navigating
through forms.

This the error report:

AppName: msaccess.exe AppVer: 11.0.8166.0 AppStamp:46437912
ModName: ntdll.dll ModVer: 5.1.2600.2180 ModStamp:411096b4
fDebug: 0 Offset: 000117a5

I see other people are having the same sorts of issues and have resolved it
by going back to sp2.. This is not an option here

http://groups.google.co.nz/group/microsoft.public.access/browse_thread/thread/3ce371aa00f93fa4/b1e9333eea200e84%23b1e9333eea200e84

From: Tom Wickerath AOS168b AT comcast DOT on
Hi Bjorn,

Have you tried a decompile / compact / compile to see if this fixes the
problem? To decompile your application, you can click on Start > Run and
enter:

msaccess /decompile

if you have only one version of Access installed. Otherwise, create a
shortcut that points to the appropriate copy of msaccess.exe with the
optional /decompile switch included. The next database that you open will
have it's VBA code decompiled. You should hold down the shift key while
opening your database, to prevent any startup code from running. Then compact
the database (Tools > Database Utilities > Compact and Repair Database).
Finally, open an existing module and re-compile your code (Debug > Compile
ProjectName).

Does this help with your problem forms?

Tom Wickerath
Microsoft Access MVP
https://mvp.support.microsoft.com/profile/Tom
http://www.access.qbuilt.com/html/expert_contributors.html

From: Paul Shapiro on
I was able to resolve similar problems with corrupt forms by deleting the
problem objects and importing them from an older version of the mdb. MS tech
support also found that the corruption could be removed by exporting the
corrupt objects with Application.SaveAsText and then importing the object
from the text file with Application.LoadFromText. In my case, once the
objects were "clean" the corruption does not seem to recur.
Paul Shapiro