From: purtech on
I have a client that developed a series of forms in Access 2003. We upgraded
them to Access 2007.

Now a form does not work like it use to. We have made sure the source
database was trusted. We have turned off Macro protection.

When a search is put in a field, it use to come back with a set of data. Now
it simply does nothing.

In the field, we filter by name then type the name.

Is that enough info to get this started?

Thanks,
From: John W. Vinson on
On Wed, 3 Feb 2010 12:53:01 -0800, purtech <purtech(a)discussions.microsoft.com>
wrote:

>I have a client that developed a series of forms in Access 2003. We upgraded
>them to Access 2007.
>
>Now a form does not work like it use to. We have made sure the source
>database was trusted. We have turned off Macro protection.
>
>When a search is put in a field, it use to come back with a set of data. Now
>it simply does nothing.
>
>In the field, we filter by name then type the name.
>
>Is that enough info to get this started?
>
>Thanks,

Nope. Please post the code!
--

John W. Vinson [MVP]