From: S.E. on

"John W. Vinson" wrote:

> On Sat, 22 May 2010 06:05:01 -0700, S.E. <SE(a)discussions.microsoft.com> wrote:
>

> >Can you walk me through posting the SQL you referred to above?
>
> Open the query in design view. Select View... SQL from the menu, or use the
> dropdown box at the left of the toolbar - it has three choices, Design,
> Datasheet and SQL. Copy and paste the SQL text to a message here.
>
> I won't be around for a few days but there will be someone who can help.
> --
>
> John W. Vinson [MVP]
> .
> Thanks. I've been out too. I'll give this a shot and get back to you. In the meantime, I've got another question or two regarding calculations.

First, I want to take today's date and subtract 12 years from it. Is there a
expression that I can use in a form to show my staff what they need?

Secondly, I have another report where I have a qty text field that gives a
number to each result. These are grouped by a certain category which has an
assigned $ value to it. Is there a way to tally the total number of entries
with the different amounts of each category? This may be too confusing to
understand but I gave it my best in explaining it without having you see it
to understand it.

Thanks for any additional help.

Pages: 1
Prev: Change colour of a field