From: Luther on
Hi,

Has anybody found a solution to this error message when you first open a DB:

"Security Warning: Unsafe expressions are not blocked"

It goes on to ask about Microsoft Jet 4.0 Service Pack 8 must be installed,
and then finally gives you a window to open the application.

This application was developed in Access 2000/2002, which behaved fine until
this upgrade was pushed this morning...Now every user gets these messages

Any help would be appreciated.
From: Someone on
Have you actually installed the latest Jet service pack? If you do, you can
then stop the message.

From: Luther on
Yes, I have installed it.

From: Jeff Conrad on
See this page on my site for all the information you need on this "feature."

http://home.bendbroadband.com/conradsystems/accessjunkie/macrosecurity.html

--
Jeff Conrad
Access Junkie - MVP

From: Luther on
Thank you, Jeff. It solved the problem. These guys should re-evaluate this
"feature", because of the backward compatibility with other versions...