From: "john and databaces general questions" <john and databaces general on
i want to write resignition letter to my employyee i need sample buisness
letter
From: tina on
suggest you try posting your question to a Word newsgroup, or perhaps google
for "business letter templates" or something along those lines. this NG
answers questions about MS Access relational database software.

From: Van T. Dinh on
.... and make sure you check the dictionary for the diference between
employee and employer.

--
HTH
Van T. Dinh