From: Rich K on
When opening some reports from within an adp the close, restore, and minimize
buttons all disappear, while the help button remains. This seems to happen
when the form in which the report was called from is also maximized. When
this happens my users click on the first close button and it closes both the
form and the report, or sometimes the database and the report. All the
buttons are enabled in the properties.

One hack (and it is a very poor hack) is to issue the docmd.restore command
right before the report is opened, this causes the report to open in the
non-maximized view, but this is not what my users want. We'd like to open
the report in full view.

Anybody have a solution? Thanks in advance.
From: Rich K on
Issue resolved.