|  Next  |  Last
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11
IIf works in query but not in report
Does the IIf function work differently in queries from the way it works in reports? For example, this works in a query: lastName: IIf([Last]="Smith",Null,([Last])) (I can hid the last name "Smith" in the lastName field.) However, I cannot use the same IIf as a control source in a report. It generates ... 7 Jun 2010 18:52
Group totals in dynamic report
Thanks folks. I actually got it working using Domain Sum. Sorry for delayed reply. Thanks again! "Allen Browne" wrote: Presumably you are using Report_Open to assign the ControlSource of the text boxes, based on the actual field names. You can also assign the ControlSource of the total box in th... 7 Jun 2010 17:44
Invalid Sheet Name on Export
When I export a report from Access to Excel via DoCmd.OutputTo I get an error from Excel saying Invalid Sheet Name. What can be causing this and how I do to keep this error from happening? ... 7 Jun 2010 15:30
First Letter of each word
I have the following in a text box field: =IIf([Comp Entered By] Is Null,"",Left([Comp Entered By],1) & Mid([Comp Entered By],InStr(1,[Comp Entered By],",")+2,1)) the field "Comp Entered By" is based off of a lookup table of names. I want the above code to only give me the initials of any given name like: ... 7 Jun 2010 15:30
Crosstab Graph Report not showing Parameters in text box
I have a report using a crosstab query in a graph. The query is asking for parameters. When I try to pass the parameters to a text box on the graph they will not pass through. I am building it in text box in an expression. Any suggestions? ... 7 Jun 2010 17:44
Automatically name a report when exporting to PDF
Hello, I have a form with a command button that opens my report in print preview mode in Access 2007. When I click the Export to PDF/XPS button, the default file name is the name of the actual report within Access. I've used VBA to change the report caption to match a field on my form called PROGRAM. However, th... 7 Jun 2010 14:20
stLinkcriteria no longer working (since 2007 upgrade)
We have just upgraded to 2007 and are having a few minor problems. I've seen similar threads online but can't find the solution exactly for us. If I open a report then it shows the report with ALL the records. If I open it with a button with this code, it shows ALL the records: Dim stDocName As String ... 7 Jun 2010 11:55
PageSetup properties keep changing
Hello All I recently had some mdb corruption problems, that I THINK I've solved - by creating a new mdb and importing all objects. A new problem has now started that is either coincidental or is somehow related to my having done the mdb rebuild. The page setup properties of various reports changes, periodicall... 7 Jun 2010 11:54
easiest way to create gridlines in an Access 2003 report
Does anyone know an easy way to create gridlines in an Access 2003 report so that it resembles a spreadsheet, other than manually drawing vertical and horizontal lines? ... 7 Jun 2010 03:08
conditional numeric formatting of field output on report
I have tried this but I keep getting an error. This is what I have: =IIf([Operation]=2,Format([May], "##0.0"),Format([May], "##0.0%")) I have a field that if the object [Operation] is equals to 2, I need the field to be in a standard number format with one decimal place. Otherwise I need the field to be in... 7 Jun 2010 02:03
Trying to calculate difference between two times in an access repo
I am trying to calculate the difference between two times in an access report and don't know what the correct expression is. My report has a column of "Start" and "End" that has the start time of the project and the end time of the project. I need the difference between the 2 so I created an expression for "T... 6 Jun 2010 20:35
Access report date problem.
I have created a lot of graphs to show various information. The problem I'm having is that I need the graphs to show the last 14 days of data. The criteria I have used is >Now()-15. This seems to work fine until it comes to the end of the month and then it will not cross over into the next month untill it has 1... 6 Jun 2010 08:20
actualizaciones automaticas
ola jordy ... 6 Jun 2010 04:02
Prevent skip to new page after last page prints
I have a page header section, a group header section, a group footer section and a page footer section on my report. The group header I am trying to use separates groups of records and skips to a new page after each group prints (the page break is in the group footer). My problem is where to put the page break ... 6 Jun 2010 00:33
filrter several reports
I create an unbound form to filter a report and i paste the following code in the filter button of the form, and it works perfectly; but my problem is that I need to build this filter to most of my reports so what I donĀ“t want is to create a form of this type for each report. My question is: Is There an easy way ... 4 Jun 2010 07:02
 |  Next  |  Last
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11