First  |  Prev |  Next  |  Last
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21
percentages calculated for a report
I have a report for a query that pulls from 3 tables. The main table contains employee hours by month and budget code. The supplemental tables contain budget code descriptions and additional employee information. In the code footer, I calculate the total hours by code for the year-to-date. In the employee ... 20 May 2010 07:17
Access 2003 Report generation
I have a report that contains the .Line method to draw a series of boxes around controls that can vary in size depending on their data content. I would like to have each box shape filled with a colour suitable to its control data, rather than have a back-fill for the control data. Can you please give me an idea... 14 May 2010 15:02
Report/Subreport Problems with Sorting/Grouping, Access 2003
I have a report that has a subreport in the detail section. They pull data from 2 different tables, tblMaterial Inspection for the main report, and tbl Inspection Results for the subreport. The items displayed are below. Page Header - This shows the main data for each item we recieve; vendor, PO, seal profile,... 14 May 2010 11:43
Report Footer - how to hide conditionally
Hi, I have a footer (groupFooter3) that has a bunch of controls in it, and is about 4cm high. Is it possible to close up the footer to zero height if one of the key data fields has a null value, but leave it alone if there is a value? And if so, some quick guidance as to syntax. Cheers people Paul ... 14 May 2010 10:36
Conditional format based on 2 records
In Access 2003 I have a report based on a crosstab query that displays the total number of checks deposited by month to different banks for two years and the difference between the current and previous year each month. I need to know if there is a way to only display the montly data if there is a row for both ... 13 May 2010 20:30
SubReport Field / Report Field = %
Hi! I have a report [rptProjectedCostSummaryFinal] with a subreport [rsubCauseCodeAllocation]. The report is like so.... Details details details $$$$$$ Details details details $$$$$$ Total Budget Total Committed Total Uncommitted Total Projected Total Variance The subreport is like so... CauseCodeD... 14 May 2010 10:36
how do I activate horizontal or vertical position on report
I cant seem to activate horizontal or vertical position control in report design unlike Access 2003 -- henry ... 13 May 2010 18:17
Conditionally Format A Line?
Greetings, Access Novice here. I have Line18 formatted as Visible = "NO" in Properties, and I want to make it visible depending on the value of certain fields. Why doesn't this code work when put in the "On Format" or "On Print" events of the Detail section? If [Inventory Posting Group] = "RESALE" Then Line18.... 17 May 2010 14:40
Generate PDF Bookmarks in MS Access 2007 Reports
I have Acrobat 9 Standard and generate numerous reports out of MS Access 2007 into the PDF Format. The reports are grouped, but I can only get a bookmark with the report's name. I need bookmarks for each group. How do I do that? ... 14 May 2010 19:26
Changes to "Issues" Template
I started with the "Issues" template and am customizing it to fit particular needs. I have changed the "Due Date" to "Completed Date". I have managed to change almost everything associated with this field. However, I am having one problem. The reports for Open Issues have all due dates that are past due sho... 14 May 2010 15:02