First  |  Prev |  Next  |  Last
Pages: 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25
Missing information when filtering
Hi, My report is about our clients and employees working with them. I need to make a filter on the client's name and the month. When I filter on the client's name, I have an employee name missing but the information about that employee missing is under other employees. When I don't have a filter on a specifi... 7 May 2010 12:16
That would work, but only for the end of each invoice.
That would work, but only for the end of each invoice. I should have clarified that I need the terms and conditions to be printed behind EACH page of the invoice. That is why I was assuming I would have to put something in the detail section, since it is the section that is creating the new pages. Any other ideas I cou... 9 May 2010 12:08
Criteria for an email address field
Hi, I would like to make a query that give me a list of the emails address with number in it? I tried to use wildcard characters in the query design view, but it always gives me a blank record. Ex: I would like pull out the emails like below: Chotran2(a)carle.com Knguyen2(a)clinic.com Sue2nguyen@... 6 May 2010 16:32
Notes Field on a report has HTML tags
Hi, I'm trying to print a notes field on a report. The notes field is defined as plain text, and when I type the notes into the field, I am formatting as I go by hitting return, typing quotes, etc. I can get all the data on the report, but it has HTML tags like "<div>" and "</div>" around each sentence. How ... 6 May 2010 14:17
Access 2007 Reports Open/Edit Very Slowly
I recently updated to Access 2007 from 2003. Reports open much slower than they did in the past. In Design View, any attempt to Edit a report is extremely slow. Every action (move a field, resize a field, copy and paste) requires I click elsewhere on the report which gives me an hourglass for 7-10 seconds. ... 6 May 2010 11:57
Visible or Not
I'm using the following code to make a few objects visible or not. I have it on a report on the Open Event. I get an error "You entered an expression that has no value" Please help? Thanks! If Me.Client_Id = "NA" Then Me.Text32.Visible = False Else Me.Text32.Visible = True ... 6 May 2010 11:57
Absolute Value on Report
Is it possible to use an Absolute Value in a report rather than defining the Absolute Value in the query that the report is based on? Brad ... 6 May 2010 15:24
Do You Have A SQL Query For This Problem?
Hello, I have a table in an Access database that I want to create an SQL Query for. Here is the table structure: Location Number Area1 2 Area1 3 Area1 5 Area2 4 Area2 2 Area3 1 I would like to create an update SQL statement so that it adds up the total of numbers for a particular l... 6 May 2010 09:40
pdf thumbnail in access report
I need help getting a .pdf file to show in a report. I've used the following code for .jpg files, but have no idea what control or how to preview .pdf files. Private Sub Detail_Print(Cancel As Integer, PrintCount As Integer) Dim sFileName As String sFileName = Me.ImageTxt See if this photo exists Returns... 5 May 2010 19:25
Form, instead of Report, Prints ???
Version: Access 2007 I have a report that has a 'Default View' of 'Print Preview'. The 'Allow Report View' and 'Allow Layout View' properties are set to 'No'. When preview the report, if I click the 'Print' icon on the 'Print Preview' ribbon, the form 'frm_Main_Menu' prints, like a screen print? The report ... 5 May 2010 18:17